Hawks

...

"Here he is" Midoriya sighed putting him on the ground and beginning to heal him.
He had a bad stab wound.

"How did you find him so fast?" Endeavor asked.

"I got the league to fess up to where he was.
Turns out he was just in his agency's basement." Midoriya replied.

"What're you doing to him??"

"Healing him, he's been stabbed"

Hawks was shortly healed up, he got up and groaned.
"Thanks kid, if you didn't find me no one would've no one's allowed in the basement not to mention it's locked from the inside."

"It's no problem".

"Well now what?" An officer asked.

"Investigate, the league was in the area.
Try to figure out where they could've went" hawks instructed.

"Okay sir".

"Kid, come with me".

Midoriya nodded his head and followed endeavor and hawks to outside of the restaurant.

"1, thanks for helping me back there. I don't know if I'd get found if it weren't for you.

2, what did you come into my agency for?" Hawks asked.

"Oh, I had actually wanted to intern with you.

I did find it suspicious when "you" easily stamped the paper and knew so much information about me that wasn't documented on TV.
Then add on the fact that while we were patrolling you weren't using your feathers as you would to help people, it was just me.

So my guard wasn't really dropped around her" Midoriya replied.

"Good eye, I wonder what would've happened if you didn't keep your guard up.

Well if you wanted to intern with me and that contract is already stamped I guess you can stay.

If you didn't save me I would've probably starved to death so I owe you one" hawks said.

Midoriya smiled, "thanks!"

Endeavor had already walked away.
It was just hawks and Midoriya.

"Well then.
We could get to work now, there's still a lot of hours left in the day"

"Alright then"

They walked down the street and began their shift.

"Well kid, what's your quirk?" Hawks asked.

"Aura"

"What's It do?"

"It's kinda difficult to explain but you can get a grasp of it while we work"

"Alright, what's your favorite food?"

"My favorite food...?"

"Yes favorite food"

"I don't have a favorite dish in particular..." Midoriya said instantly forgetting everything he's ever eaten.

"Oh well my favorite is chicken, it never tastes bad no matter how it's cooked"

"Okay then".

They continued to get to know each other, hawks basically asked all the questions toga did only avoiding the super personal questions.

Midoriya helped people as they walked which Surprised hawks since it was even difficult for him to multitask like that.
However Midoriya made it seem like he was having no problem at all.