"-phrodite?" a male voice suggests, somewhere in front of me.

My eyes are still closed, so I don't bother to open them, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation. What? Don't look at me like that!

"What makes you think she's my half sister?" another voice asks, female.

Aphrodite. What? Half sister? Were these people some creepy Percy Jackson cosplayers?

"She might be Hecate. Look at her hair, and when she passed us on the bike, her eyes were purple," another, more sophisticated female voice asks.

Hecate? Were they discussing godly parents? Yeah, I'm dreaming, I'm definitely dreaming.

"She's sixteen, our age. Weren't demigods supposed to be claimed by 13?" a more high pitched male voice bleats.

Grover? No, what am I thinking? Come on, Adrienne, get it together.

"She's up," another male voice says.

This one's melodic, almost like how Will Solace's is described in the books.

Shut up, Adrienne. It's not true. None of it is.

I blink slowly, and open to my eyes to a sight I only see in my dreams.

I'm laying on a cot, underneath a big blue cabin- the Big House? - with strawberry fields surrounding me. A lava wall is a few metres away and I gasp.

"Camp Half Blood?!" I shriek, sitting up right.

"Or she could be a monster," the female voice from before hisses.

I turn to get a good look at her: she's tall, her blonde hair in a ponytail, with intimidating gray eyes. She's wearing a CHB t-shirt and denim shorts.

A dagger is sheathed at her side.

"IT'S ANNABETH CHASE!" I yell happily.

I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

Of course, I'm obviously dreaming, so I decide to go along with it.

I turn around to a hand grabbing my shoulder.

Cold sea green eyes stare at me, right through me.

"Who are you?" he asks.

Percy. Frickin. Jackson.

"Ohhhh my f***in' gods, it's Percy freaking Jackson! I ship Percabeth sooooo hard! Can I see Riptide? Is she in love with Jack? Do they go on dates a lot? Has a monster ever crashed your date with Annabeth? When are you proposing? When's the wedding? Can I come? What are you naming your kids? Did you really douse Clarisse with toilet water? Did you actually see the Fates cut a string and live to tell the tale? Who wrote the Percy Jackson series? Was it your Mom? How's Estelle? Can I have a blue cookie?" I ramble.

Everyone stares at me. Everyone being Percy, Annabeth, a Cherokee girl - PIPER MCLEAN?! - Will Solace, oh my gods, and GROVER UNDERWOOD?!

Best. Dream. Ever.

"Who. Are. You?" Percy asks again, narrowing his eyes.

I back up with a nervous laugh.

"I'm Adrienne Cadence and I'm a massive fangirl. Also, are you cosplayers or is this a dream? Am I really at Camp Half Blood? Am I a demigod?" I say quickly.

Annabeth squints at me and sighs, "Adrienne, all we need to know is how do you know so much about us?"
She fingers her drakon bone sword and I bounce excitedly, getting up and stretching my legs.