Chapter 178 - He's So Perfect

Erl's POV

"Good Erling!", Lucien shouts as I put the ball in the net. Jadon, who gave the assist for my shot, runs towards me and hugs me, then we leave the pitch together. We're the first ones who are allowed to leave. Lucien wanted to try something new. We play two against two, until one team has scored three goals. The winners can leave and the losers have to try again. We were starting and won and so we could leave.
While we shower and change clothes Jadon tells me about his date with Jude.
"It was so wonderful. He's just so perfect. Like... He arrived downstairs and didn't even need a minute to make me laugh. We sat down and ordered some drinks and then just talked. He was joking a lot and I couldn't stop laughing. And he talked about his family. His mother moved to Dortmund with him, so he has at least someone, but he said that he misses his brother incredibly much, even more than his dad. It's so cute that his brother means everything to him. He's definitely a family person. That made me so happy somehow. Like... I really love my family as well and some people don't get that but Jude seems to be the same when it comes to his family. He's just so cute, Erl. Everything about him. His smile yesterday was even more gorgeous than it is normally.
Then in the end, it was very late already, he payed our drinks. I wanted to pay at least mine but he didn't let me. He payed, then we left and waited for the lift together. And then he took my hand and it felt incredible! Like... My heart was beating faster, I was sweating a little and it felt like there where millions of butterflies inside of me. How can holding hands with someone I've known for only a few days feel so good? That's so crazy! He even walked me to my room and we hugged and... He wants to see me again! That makes me so happy! Erl, he's so perfect, I really don't get how someone can be so perfect! And as he kisses my cheek before leaving I felt like there was an explosion inside of me. This guy just makes me so happy and I... I am totally in love with him.", he says while we both get dressed. I chuckle, hit his shoulder (of course not very hard) and then answer: "That sounds fantastic. And I am sure he feels the same about you. He was staring at you all training long and he looked very happy. You two seem to make each other very happy. That's very cute and I wish you two all the best."
Half an hour later I arrive in my room. Gio is on the outside, having a call with Marie, and I will call Eve now. I jump onto my bed, lie down on my belly and then call my girl. "Hey kjære, how are you?", she says as she picks up the phone. On her face there is a bright smile. I also smile and answer: "I'm totally fine. And you?" "I am alright. Why are you so happy?", she says then before drinking something. I go: "First of all I am seeing my gorgeous girlfriend that I love more than anything else right now. And the second reason is Jadon." Eve blushes due to my little compliment, then says: "I love you too, Erl. But why does Jadon make you happy?" I chuckle, turn around and then start telling her about him and Jude and how cute they are. She listens closely and the smile on her face gets bigger and bigger with every sentence I say. "That's so cute!", she exclaims, then adds a little more quiet: "It really sounds cute. Jadon deserves someone who shoes him that real love exists and what it looks like. I hope he and Jude get together. It really sounds like they're soul mates." I agree, then we talk about some other things. Suddenly Eve hits the table with her hand and says excitedly: "Oh my god, Erl, I had an idea that I wanted to talk about with you. It's about our apartment. Well... I saw a technique used to apply paint to walls and if you do it with dark blue and black it can look like the sky. And now I had the idea to do that with the ceiling of our bedroom. By also applying some white, yellow, golden and light blue colour I could make a night sky out of it. And if I used light blue and white at the walls it would look like water and ice which reminds me of Norway in winter. What do you think, should I try that?" I laugh loudly now. As she slapped the table I thought it was something dramatic and now its just about paint. "Sounds good, go for it. I like the idea of sleeping in a room with walls that look like our Norway away kit.", I say. Eve seems to be very happy and excited and ends the call only minutes later so she can buy the paint. Damn, this girl is crazy. But I really like that. She's my crazy girl.