[4]

A/n: what's up mother shuckers it's me, the dumbass who's obsessed with memes, and today I have another chapter for you guys, yaayy, ok I literally have lots of plans for this book but this chapter and a few of the last chapters were just ideas I came up with on the spot sooooo, this is what that will be now let's get into it yuh.

~FIRST PERSON POV ( yaaaayy ) ~

~TIME SKIP TO A WEEK AFTER THAT STREAM ( whoosh [again again] ) ~

It had been a week since the stream and our trio had talked every single day for hours and hours. We never got tired of each other, and I couldn't be more grateful for that. But then it hit me; I was going to meet them in person. In a week. I WAS GOING TO MEET THEM IN PERSON. I WAS GOING TO BE WITH THEM FOR TWO MONTHS, IN PERSON.

(A/n: I'm so sorry if these notes are annoying to you but uh the meetup is in a week now yaayy)

I had completely forgotten about the meetup because of how much fun I was having with them. Our trio became known all over Twitter and we were called 'Bitch boys and y/n' and we so many moments have been clipped, in just a week. Like the time we played phasmophobia together. That was one of the best things ever.

~flashback to the phasmophobia stream~

(A/n: R-ranboo, T- Tommy, Y- you, A- all, ok now read :D )

R-"OH JEEZ"

T-"RANBOO THE LIGHTS JUST WENT OUT WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING"

R-"BECAUSE IT SCARED ME"

Y-"TOMATHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT GET SCARED WHEN SOMETHING FELL IN THE BASEMENT"

T-"I WAS ALONE AND IT WAS DARK"

R-"OH PLEASE, SHUT IT TOMMY"

And then the ghost appeared

A- "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

T- "ITS A WOMAN AHHHHHH"

R- "NONONONONONONONOO AHHHHHH"

Y- "NOOOOOOO THE GHOST ATE MR.BOO"

T- "serves him right" he mumbled

Y- "TOMMY WHAT THE HELL"

T-"PAHAHAHAHAH- WAIT NONONO Y/N LET ME OUT LET ME OUT"

I had locked him in the room with the ghost

Y- "SERVES YOU RIGHT BITCH BOY"

T- "AAH-"

Y- "oh my hell did he die-"

Then Tommy snuck behind me and scared

T- "RAHHHHH"

Y- "AAAAHH SHIT- TOMMYYYYYYYY"

T- "AHAHAHAH- WAIT WAIT NO DONT CHASE ME"

Y- "TOMMY YOU BITCH IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU"

T- "NO GET AWAY FROM ME WOMAN- OH WAIT NOOO AAAAAAHHHHHHH" Tommy screamed as he died from the ghost.

Y- "OH FUCK- WELL I GUESS I DONT HAVE TO MURDER HIM ANYMORE- AAAAAHHHH" she yelled as the ghost appeared in front of her.

Y- "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH FACED GHOST-"

Y- "OH WAIT THE VAN- DUDUDUDU"

Y/n had made it to the van and quickly drove back to the lobby (A/n: I forgot how to play this game- frick)