CHAPTER 45

Mike's POV

"Where did you go, Mike?"Lolo Franco asked me.

"Uhm! I went to visit Ace and Bea"I answered before I sat beside France.

"Did you know where is Danna?"Tita Marinette asked me.

"I don't know, Auntie!"I answered politely.

"I heard that she explained to all of you except for the girls"Lolo Franco said.

"Yes! She explained herself on us"Kyle replied.

"Then? Are you going to believe what she said?"he asked us.

"Yes!"I suddenly said that made them looked at me.

"And why?"he asked me.

"Because she's my best friend and believing her and trusting her is the most important in friendship. Did you already know what Kevin told to you granddaughter?"I replied back.

"We already know about that and all I can say is Kevin is right"Lolo Franco replied.

'What? How can be? He's not right! Why would he said that?'

I didn't respond. I don't want to respond on him. Kevin is not right when he told that on her. I'm starting to hate him.

"Are you sure you don't know where is she?"Tita Marinette asked us. We didn't respond but we heard the girls voice.

"What's happening here?"the girls asked before they walk towards us. Ronalyn sat beside me and the rest sad beside each other.

"Do you know where is Danna?"Lolo Franco asked them.

"We didn't know"Steph replied.

"Are you sure about that?"Lolo Franco asked them again.

"Yes!"they all answered.

"Well then, Jacob did you already hack her phone?"Tita Marinette asked Jacob.

"I can't hack her phone, Auntie. I already do everything but I can't" Jacob said.

"Where the hell is she! Marinette try to call her again"Lolo Franco said.

'Why? Why are you so mad at her? Are you going to do what you did on her few years ago? Why you can't believe him? Why? Just why?'

"It's ringing, dad"Tita Marinette said that made me snap out. We wait until Danna answered her call. After a few rings, she finally answered and Tita Marinette put it in a loud speaker.

"Where the hell are you, Danna?"Tita Marinette asked her.

[Are you really that mad at me?] Danna asked. Her voice... It's feels like she's crying.

'Where are you, Danna? Why is your voice like that?'

"Just f*cking tell me where are you?" Lolo Franco asked him. We heard her laughed.

[Hahahahahaha!!!!!]she laughed through phone. A force laughed.

'Why? Why are you laughing like that?'

"Why the hell are you laughing at, Danna?"Kevin asked her. She still laughing until we heard her sobbed.

[Why?]she asked us but we didn't respond.

'What do you mean by that?'

[I already explained myself but why? Why can't you trust me? Am I that not worthy on you, Mom? Am I that such a burden on you?]she asked them again, still no one replied on her. We heard her chuckled.

[Of course I am. Haha!! King Demon, Black Demon! I'm such a burden right? I hate it! I hate when ya'll mad at me. Haha! Why did you call me? To asked me where am I so you'll pick me up and bring to the basement? Torture me again like what you did on me few years ago? Telling me that I'm such a stupid brat? You're kind in anyone but when it's comes on me, you're changing]she said. I can tell that her voice is shaking.