my girlfriend and my queer-ass family

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

hi so i've been pretty busy so i didn't get to respond to last ch's comments but i will when i respond to these ones !! 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

hi so i've been pretty busy so i didn't get to respond to last ch's comments but i will when i respond to these ones !! 

also pls let me know if u see any inconsistencies in any of my books bc they're all interconnected n somewhat chaotic n i want to make sure everything is accurate >:))

***

I bite into the air, narrowly missing the fry Blue Maxwell tosses at my head.

From next to me, my girlfriend exhales a loud laugh, Blue's grin widening as before they let out a breath. "You were supposed to catch it. I'm frankly disappointed."

 Shaking my head, I urge them to throw another fry my way, and their lips twitch once more, wide and bright underneath the sunlight pouring onto our little outdoor table.

From across us, to the right of Blue, Damien and Soren sit, Soren's legs propped onto the formerly empty space of the bench, his head resting on Damien's shoulder as he types frankly on his phone, likely playing a farming game of some kind.

We're all tossed around the pale red table, the color washing out due to weather and use. Winter break is fast approaching, and the mood throughout our entire makeshift group has been nothing but euphoric.

After all, we've made a shit-ton of accomplishments within the past month.

Firstly, the dress code.

All of the change brought to that is courtesy of one Blue Maxwell. When he'd slapped the petition on Principal M's desk, he made sure to keep pushing. In fact, he'd crafted up a well-written essay listing the changes he thinks should be made to the dress code.

Changes included getting rid of the ancient rule of boys not being allowed to wear dresses. Blue had pushed for them to get rid of the gender split dress code, but while the administration is making progress, it still isn't close to where it needs to be.

Still, they created a unisex dress code alongside the gendered ones. However, the gendered ones took a sharp change as well. They for one, allow girls to wear sleeveless shirts nowadays. And crop tops are allowed nowadays— measured, but allowed.