They've Been Watching Sr Pelo a Lot Lately

This just spawned in my mind a few minutes ago but...

You guys remember the Clay-Doh Cult, right?

I have not abandoned that idea. It's been a while since I made content surrounding those 5 in the cult (that was like, what, Halloween 2020???)

I need Clay, Emiko, Tsubaki, and Hana shouting "IT IS A SPOOKY MONTH" while doing spooky things and doing the spooky dance to their classmates. Shinya has no free will, he is forced to participate as a member of the Clay-Doh cult. :)

Clay: *Cha cha slides into the kitchen*

Shunsuke, being held captive by an unknown killer, absolutely horrified: C l a y. Don't come here. Call 911 Clay. Call 911.

Clay: But Shunsuke, it's a S P O O K Y Month! ;D

Shunsuke: *Sudden realization* Oh you're RIIIIIGHT! *Magically pulls candy out of his hat and hands it to the killer* Hehehe here you go!

Killer: Ah! :D *Does spooky dance*

~~~~~~~~~~

Emiko: Let's watch a horror movie guys! ;)

[Insert loud crashing noises while they are walking/running to the theatre] ((Srsly, the sound effect every time Skid and Pump walk/run kills me!))

((Sidenote but it's Emiko's Birthday as I am typing this! ;D))

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsubaki: What are you doing here?

2 Robbers: Uhhhhhhhhh-

Tsubaki: Oh! I know! 'Cuz it's a SPOOKY MONTH!!!! 

[Timeskip...]

Kyohei, walking tiredly: *Turns on the lights* Wh...what's all that noi-whu....?

2 Robbers: ._.

Kyohei:

2 Robbers:

Robber: CUZ IT'S A SPOOKY MONTH!!! :D *Does the spooky dance*

~~~~~~~~~~

Shinya: *Looking at his phone*

Hana: *Calls him*

Shinya: What? >:C

Hana: A Y Y Y I SENT YOU SOMETHING! (o^▽^o)

Shinya: *Checks his messages*

[Insert Spooky dance gif with jumpscare]

Shinya: *Does that one thing where the person looks at the camera/audience after a person says/does something stupid*

~~~~~~~~~~

This has been Spooky Month with the Clay-Doh Cult! As you can see, I have a new obsession! Help me!🥲

Also, Skid and Pump warm my heart! They're too good for this world, I can't-

🧡🤍🖤🤍🧡🤍🖤🤍🧡