Episode 2: Tokyo vs Kyoto match: beginning

Y/n's pov:

I'm still confuse but understand so Little, cursed spirits are born with negative emocion but Also the types of cursed spirits base on there dangerous level which Will result death, however there are Also grades of Sorcerers from Grade 4 to Grade 1 who can handle spirits that lower or same type, as for cursed Energy though....

Y/n: i don't understand completly utahime sensei, it's too understanding for me, i mean sounds cool and all but - looks at my hand- i could feel my curse Energy but never actually understand it

Utahime: i see, but you soon realized what are you Made off, besides there be someone who could help with that.

Y/n: Gojou sensei? He could teach me IF he stop slacking off and seriously just who Is he? - says it looking at the sky while climing at the stepping stones-

Utahime: ...- hears students talking trash - okay okay that's enough, seriously why can't you people understand

As we arrive, i saw the two groups that Will be participate of this event, that i understand it, so two groups Will compete and must win before reach the sunset, the group must kill grade 2 cursed spirits to gaint points, but you can Also fight the other faction aka Kyoto students all except killing each other, i look at the Kyoto students first

The first one i saw Is a girl with yellow hair who looks like some doll style, the second one next to her Is some kind of puppet, she told me that Sorcerers created some puppet bringing to life or use curse Energy to control the empty puppets i th...

The first one i saw Is a girl with yellow hair who looks like some doll style, the second one next to her Is some kind of puppet, she told me that Sorcerers created some puppet bringing to life or use curse Energy to control the empty puppets i think?, Next Is the girl with short hair Is staring at me for some reason, then the two guys, the big one must be physical strong like elfman Yet it's Energy Is a different level, the one with eyes close bet an Archer user but Something tells me that he had some tricks at His sleeves, lastly the girl with long blue light hair wearing business clothes, she seems friendly base of her looks plus i notice she's worry about Something.

Utahime: where Is that idiot Gojou?

Then i hear some cart coming from one dirección and ....it have to be that idiot sensei of mine

Gojou: sorry that I'm late everyone~! 

Utahime&Y/n: tch Gojou satoru/Gojou sensei

He explain of His usual stuff while handing some gifts to the Kyoto students except utahime which i found myself funny that i hide my laughter.

Gojou: now then a special gift for the Tokyo students, ta-da! - does a funny pose showing at the box-

The box open up and saw someone inside and done Also a pose which when i look at the Tokyo students...There reactuon was COMPLETLY SCARED OF ALL REACTIONS THOSE TWO CAN MAKE?!

There reactuon was COMPLETLY SCARED OF ALL REACTIONS THOSE TWO CAN MAKE?!