𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

                                     ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

Ever since making their courtship official Daphne and Simon have been the talk of London, especially with the help of Lady Whistledown writing about them. And the Bridgerton household could be not more at different with Anthony frustrated at Daphne and Marguerite frustrated at Anthony for approving of her to marry Lord Berbrooke.

Ultimately she decided to tell Anthony of her encounter with Lord Berbrooke the night of the ball and to say Anthony was angry would be an understatement. For Lord Anthony was frustrated and immediately called off the wedding making Marguerite happy to know she would not have to ever marry a monster like Lord Berbrooke.

With Daphne being the source of attention in the house everyone gave their divided attention to Daphne now that her relationship with Simon was public.

In fact, they were currently on an outing as of now leaving Marguerite all alone in the house drawing a picture of Elizabeth who came over to spend the day with her close friend.

"Stand still, " Marguerite said drawing Elizabeth making Elizabeth frown, " Why must we be inside when it's a rather gorgeous day going on outside, " Elizabeth complained as Marguerite stopped drawing putting her pencil down.

"Because the Lord of the sun will not burn our skin, " Marguerite said annoyed as she went back to drawing making Elizabeth frown.

"Well can we go downstairs now that Daphne and your mother is back, " Elizabeth said as Marguerite let out a loud huff?

"Okay garden it is, " Marguerite said putting her drawing book away as she and Elizabeth pass her family in the living room going outside into the garden.

"Why are you in such a drought, " Elizabeth asked as they sat around on the grass outside putting their hands in the fountain.

"Because I'm coming down with an illness, " Marguerite lied through her teeth as she looked down.

"What kind of illness...because to me it seems like you're lovesick, " Elizabeth said making Marguerite look at her in shock before covering her face making Elizabeth laugh.

"See I knew it, " Elizabeth said making Marguerite laugh.

"For how long, " Marguerite questioned.

"For a week quite frankly and how dare you keep something like this a secret from me, " Elizabeth asked lightly hitting Marguerite.

"Because it's a rather stupid crush nothing serious, " Marguerite shrugged off.

"It is if it's with your sister's soon-to-be husband, " Elizabeth said making Marguerite frown, " Well now you're making me feel even worse than I do," Marguerite said making Elizabeth look at her, " You shouldn't feel bad since knowing you, you have already ended things too afraid to see things out anyway, " Elizabeth said as she splashed water onto Marguerite's face making her laugh before Marguerite splashed water onto Elizabeth with Elizabeth getting up and chasing after Marguerite whom ran in a fit of laughter.