Get a Certificate

Yue Fei left the house early the next morning. There were still a few idle cars parked in the garage. Yue Fei in the book would be able to drive, but now Yue Fei could not drive. After all, he had no time to learn to drive before.

In order not to show any clues, Yue Fei told Yue's mother that she wanted to exercise, so she went out on a bicycle. The bicycle is used by the aunt at home occasionally when she goes out to buy groceries.

Parked the car near the subway station, Yuefei bought a ticket, passed the security check skilfully, and sat down in a corner on the subway.

It seems it's time to hire a driver. Yue Fei thought while swiping his phone.

Upon arriving at the agreed address, Yue Fei saw Tang Yue waiting at the door at a glance.

"Assistant Tang?"

Seeing him coming, Tang Yue hurriedly greeted him: "Why did you arrive at this point?"

Yue Fei: "Oh, it took a while to transfer."

Transfer? Tang Yue was stunned for a moment, but didn't delve into it further: "Mr Gu has been waiting for you for a while, let's go in."

Yue Fei: "Good."

Entering the hall, Yue Fei immediately noticed Gu Wei, who was sitting on the side waiting for someone. Compared to the couples who were in pairs on one side, Gu Wei seemed extremely out of place.

Gu Wei also noticed Yue Fei, nodded lightly, got up and walked in the other direction.

Yue Fei quickly followed.

"where are we going?"

Gu Wei: "Register."

Unlike other people in the lobby, the place where Yue Fei followed Gu Wei was obviously more private, and the staff was waiting for them at the moment.

"Mr Gu, trouble you and your partner to enter the information according to the instructions."

Yue Fei sat down in front of the counter with Gu Wei, watching his fingers move in front of the screen, and then focused his attention on the same screen as before.

It took about half an hour to complete all the procedures.

A staff member in the middle wanted to lead Yue Fei to another room for a separate questioning, to prevent fraud and intimidation of marriage, and Gu Wei pressed his eyes back.

"Even if you really want to investigate, it should be to investigate whether I have been duly intimidated by him, right?" Gu Wei's tone was sloppy and arrogant.

Yue Fei: "..." Didn't expect this Gu Sanshao to have such a thick face?

However, Yue Fei didn't speak during the whole process, and he did whatever he asked him to do. He really exemplified the word "cooperation".

After receiving the certificate, the group left without nostalgia.

At the gate, Yue Fei asked Gu Wei, "Speaking of which, don't I need to meet the Gu family?"

Gu Wei: "Do you want to see?"

Yue Fei felt that he had misunderstood something: "...I just want to prepare in advance for fear of ruining your business."

Gu Wei: "I will tell you in advance if the time is set."

Yue Fei: "...Oh, I'll go back if it's okay."

"Where to go back?" Gu Wei looked at him with a faintly inconspicuous joking.

Yue Fei: "Go home?"