The Legend

Ash are now at the Tower of Mastery, the sight of Ash's third gym battle.

   "Man, this place is huge!", Ash exclaimed. "Well, why don't we go for a bit sight seeing  then. We got time before dinner", Korrina enquired. "Yaaaa! "

     The group went parts of the Island and are now at the centre of the Tower of Mastery. "We have arrived at our final destination!", Korrina delared, pointing at the large  Mega Lucario statue.

    "It is said that, lucario is the first pokemon to ever mega evolve and here is the location where that trainer and his lucario first discovered a mega stone and a key stone", Korrina explained the story of how later on the tower of mastery was built by her ancestors in the honor of lucario.

    While everyone were discussing about the statue, Ash was simply staring at it. Gurkinn, who was watching them by the side, was intrigued, "Does that mean, it's finally time...?".

     Ash walked towards the statue, and just as he crossed a circle on floor, a pulse of aura was involuntarily released for him and the bracelet on his wrist started to glow. Ash's eyes started to glow blue, while his scarf started to flutter in the air, catching everyone's attention. Just as everone were about to enquire what was going on, the Statue started to move, leaving everyone in daze.

    It looked as if some gears turned inside it, and it started to bow down infront of everyone, more specifically, infront of  Ash.  It extended it's hand, opening up it's fist, revealing a glowing stone. Ash, who was still confused of what was happening, only understood one thing, the stone infront of him belonged to him. He reached out his arm to take it, and just as he picked it up, pulse of aura was again released from his body, but this time, it was even stronger and far reaching. Ash felt as if, every pores in his more has opened up, and is understanding  of the depth of his aura also increased.

Meanwhile

   Somewhere, about 30 kilometers from shalour city, a bipedal pokemon was walking away from the city, when it was suddenly hit by strange aura. "RIO! ", it exclaimed, looking back at the city. "What is a it", a voice came from the side. "RIO RIO", the pokemon exclaimed in excitement. "Are you saying he's here?", owner of the voice asked. "Rio, riolu", the pokemon, which we all figured out as riolu, nodded vigorously. "alright, we'll go meet him in the morning", he suggested.

With Ash

     After that, kneeled down due to exhaustion, "I'm tired". Pika-pi", pikachu and Clemont came forward and supported him to stand up. "What was that Ash?", Serena asked.

     Ash smiled and revealed the object on his palm. "No way!", Bonnie started, "is that-", followed by Serena, "a MEGA-STONE", korrina finished.

   "That's right. That's the lucarionite we have been guarding...", Gurkinn spoke as he walked up to the group," left behind by the first  person to every mega evolve his pokemon, his name.. ", "Sir Arron, the Aura Gaurdian", Ash finished, as he stared at the statue that reverted back to it's original position. "That's right", Gurkinn agreed (I'm pretty sure he didn't like Ash stealing his show).

    "Judging by your answer, you know about Sir Arron, and he's probably your ancestor", Gurkinn concluded, while Ash  nodded. "But why leave it here, though, and judging by how you guys spoke, he's a big character, even for this Aura-thingy", Korrina questioned what was on everyone's mind. "I still can't get my mind around this Aura stuff. Psychic is understandable since it's been researched on concluded for many years, but aura feels completely unscientific. What is it?", Clemont also raised a question.

   "Aura is basically the life energy within every, and the purest form of energy Present everywhere. Aura user, or Aura guardians, and People who have strong aura and have the ability to manipulate them. In a way, psychics are also aura users because aura they have enhanced mentality, due to their aura, allowing them to have psychic ability", Ash explained. "And yes, Sir Arron is the most well known and powerful aura user known throughout  history. Although, his legend and that of Aura gaurdian is lost, there are srill records left behind in the kingdom of Rota, in the Kanto region", Ash said, with a hint of pride, about both Sir Arron and Rota, which didn't go unnoticed, but it wasn't unusual, since Ash did say Sir Arron was his ancestor.