Chapter Six

*A nice action packed chapter for you peeps. Hey, tell me what you think of Nia and her character. To harsh?? Funny?? Hardcore?? All of the above?? LOL thanks for the read. Dont forget to vote and comment!!*

                                                  Zae_Zae25

I put the glasses Diablo dropped on and put my hoodie up. It was a little dark on the main street but I was nervous about being caught and the things that would happen. So I didn't mind looking like a creeper walking down the street. I walked to a women with a baby and looked up.

''Excuse me,'' I asked in the sweetest voice I had. ''Do you know where the Pier is?''

She gave out a stressful sigh. I guess it was because she realized I wasn't here to rob her. ''Just down the street,'' she said finally smiling. ''You look familiar, do I know you,'' she asked trying to get a good look at me.

''Doubt it,'' I said looking at my feet. ''I just moved out here from San Diego. But nice meeting you,'' I said pushing past her.

'' Stay safe,'' She called out looking back at me.

''You just don't know,'' I said looking forward at a sign that said this way to the Pier.

When I got to the Pier I smiled. ''Now I just got to find Boat 87.'' As I said that a purple Mustang pulled into the parking lot behind me. The roar of the engine made me jump but I went back to my focus on the boats. I heard the click of high heels coming from behind me and I turned around to find the woman that was driving the mustang behind me.

She towered over me. She was pretty with golden brown hair and a round face.She was light skin with white leather pants on. She had white shoes with a white shirt that said ''Fuck Off'' in bold purple letters.

I smiled at her trying not to be intimidated by her height and the glittering gun on her hip. ''Hi,'' I said awkwardly swaying back and forth.

''The phone kid,'' She said extending her hand with the fingerless white gloves.

''Excuse me,'' I said taking a step back.'' She took another step forward.

''My brothers phone,'' she said, her mafia voice scaring me.

''How did you..'' I began before she answered.

''GPS, now I'm not going to ask for it again.''

I handed the phone over slowly. I watched her as she examined it. She seemed to be OK with what she seen and looked at me. She pulled the gun from her hip and my eyes got wide. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until she asked what we were looking for. I let out a long sigh and looked around.

''Boat 87,'' I said, trying to seem smarter than I was.

She smiled and looked around. ''Shouldnt be that hard.'' And with that she started walking. Me chasing after her like a clingy puppy

We walked for like five minutes and it seemed like every ten seconds I stepped on the back off her heels. She turned around and gave me a stern look. ''Sorry,'' I said, avoiding a smile at the fact that someone was helping me. She turned around and started walking again.

It was another minute or so before she stopped at a corner and I bumped into her. I was in my own thoughts of how the rescue would go. She turned around swiftly with her hand firmly on the handle of her gun. ''Stay out my damn way kid,'' She said releasing her grip slightly. She turned back around. She was examining something and turned back around. She started putting a silencer of her white sparkling gun. I had to be amazed at it when I didn't feel threatened by it. She tucked it in the back of her pants and walked around the corner.