33 part: 2 (edited)

Recap:
"Wait until yo ass see up stairs. If the niggas I hang around saw the shit I was doing, they would clown the shit outta me." I told her. "I know but still, you're making process and putting effort. That should be a good thing." I handed her fork and we both started eating our noodles.

(Y'all I redid the smut Ian like it so here y'all go 😏)

Still Von POV

We just sat there eating and talking bout nun really. I'm prolly going a lil soft but mfs don't gotta know that shit especially folks nem. They goofy asses goin clown the shit outta me.

"Favorite hobby?" I took a couple of her chips before answering, "rapping" she rolled her eyes at me. "What's yours?" I asked looking at my phone before sitting it face up. Yes I'm goin try and be faithful. Whole time most of my hoes on dnd but lil folks don't gotta know allat.

"Ion know. I've always wanted to like be a crafts person. Like making quotes on pictures and shit like that." She told me explaining better. "Aw ok. As long as yo ass don't say fashion designer we straight."

"Most females say that, but ion know it's not rlly exciting to me you know? I like crafts better." She shrugged her shoulders, popping another piece of candy into her mouth. "Ok I'm ready to see upstairs."

"Ite let's go lil folks." We walked up the stairs and go into the bathroom. I didn't know what type of soap to get her ass so I got some Irish spring. Mfs can't go wrong wit no Irish spring.

I tried to make it like they do on the movies.

"Awnn this is cute." She said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Ite stop wit that soft shit. Ima go set up the movie in the room and ima take yo snacks in there too. Take yo time ite?" She nodded before looking back at tub. I closed the door behind her walking back down the stairs. It was a knock on the door. I walked over opening it to see a white old lady standing in front of me. "Hi I'm sorry to bother you at this ungodly hour but I was growing some daisies and they suddenly just vanished today. Have you seen any weird activity?" I looked her ass up and down, asking me bout some damn flowers when I'm trying to get some pum pum.

"Nah I haven't see nun weird I'll let you know if I do folks." I told her ass before closing the door. I walked back over to the tray where I put Khaya snacks on, I grabbed a cup and put some water in it. Putting these yellow dirty ass flowers in the water, but so they wouldn't spill out I put a black rubber band over them to keep them in place. I walked up stairs and set the tray down on the bed. In my room it was already set up. I made a heart out of condoms cause I'm smart as hell.

I set the tv up putting on the first Friday cause that's every black person favorite movie. After scrolling on Instagram for about 20 minutes and speaking to Durk bitch ass Khaya finally came back with a red robe wrapped around herself.

"You ready folks?" I asked her. She looked nervous asl. Her ass started messing with her robe. She finally nodded her head untying the robe. "What you doing folks? I'm talking bout the movie." I said using my thumb to point at the tv. "Ohhh. I thought you was-

"Nah that's for later we just chilling for rn." She got on the guest bed next to me. I pressed play on the movie. Watching Smokey and Craig ass tweakin. "See that's some weak ass weed. Mfs prolly smoking that Dutch or sum shit." I told Khaya ass.

The movie started getting a lil boring and shit. I saw Khaya ass dozing off and shit. Can't have her ass falling asleep especially when I haven't had no pum pum inna minute. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me. I started kissing on her neck. Leaving a couple of hickeys.

That same hand on her waist I moved it towards her robe untying it. I traced my fingers on the outside of her chest. She stirred in her sleep. I paused my movements. I need her waking up moaning my name. After she stopped moving I went back to kissing her. Trailing my hand down her stomach stopping at the top of her underwear. Without hesitating I slipped my hand into her underwear rubbing her clit. Focusing my attention back on her neck I starting sucking on it. I slipped a finger in causing a low moan to fall of her lips. "Von."

And just like that a nigga knew I was getting sum pum pum tonight. I slipped another finger in, making my movements fast pace. Both her hands wrapped around my arm. I went back to the slow pace. She started grinding against my fingers. "Cmon Von." She whispered out. I went back to sucking on her neck. "You know what you gotta do ma." I started kissing behind her ear, "so go ahead and say it."

"Von." She moaned out. "I'm not finna beg you.... to fuck me." She let out.

"Den yo ass outta luck folks." I removed my hand from inside her underwear. She got on top of my lap kissing me. I grabbed the back of neck keeping her in place and resumed back to fingering her. She started moaning into the kiss.

"Go ahead."

I picked her up carrying her to my room and setting her on the bed. I took off my shirt wit my pants-

"Von is this suppose to be a heart of condoms?" She asked looking under her. "Yea ma. I tried being corny." I said looking at her. "Ite cmon I know I'm not the only one who've been fantasizing about fucking you." She said grabbing seven condoms.

"Aye folks what you think we goin be doing all night?" I eyed the condoms in her hand. "I told you already. I gotta live up to my dreams."

"Yo ass corny."

"Either shut yo ass up and fuck me or ima find someone else to do it." She mumbled at me.

"Ite cause I see you playin."

"Yo ass prolly ain't even all that."

I snatched one of the condoms out her hand. I flipped her on her stomach putting a pillow under her stomach before slamming into her. "V-Von."

"I can't hear that ma speak up." I spoke in her ear. I wrapped my hand around her throat pulling her back to my chest. "Shit." She moaned out.

I moved my other hand around her body rubbing her clit. "V-Von that's too m-much." She moaned out stuttering.

"Shut yo ass up and take this dick folks." I pushed her into the bed pounding into her. "Fuck." I groaned out. My dreads started falling out the rubber band. "V-Von I'm finna c-cum."

Ian answer her at first.

"Go ahead ma." I said. I felt her clench around me bringing me to the edge of my release. "Fuck Khaya." I released in the condom.

20 minutes past and we was back at it again.

WHEWWWWWWEW VON FINE ASS 😩😩

Butttttttt Ik this smut ass ma fault 🥲 ima do better next time.

But I got this new book that's goin be published tomma it's called "Already mines."

It's about how darkskin women get shamed for being that type of dark shade. I'm hoping y'all will at least go check it out tomma. 🥲

But don't forget to comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy.

See y'all next time 😩😩 and hopefully I see some of y'all on my new book tomma.❤️