Author's Note: Please Read!

Hello!

I happen to love watching Korean dramas. They are simply amazing. I am a big Korean drama fan. And I'll have to admit that quite a lot of dramas have really beautiful quotes, dialogues, and taglines. I wanted to make a collection of all the quotes from the dramas I have watched till now. Here I have put any line that has ever struck me and left me speechless.

And if you happen to be one of those people who have never watched Korean dramas then I suggest you watch them. I promise you would not be disappointed. You don't need to know things about Korean dramas to understand these. These are basically quotes (in English) taken from Korean dramas. Some are really appealing, others are quite unique.

I hope you will like this collection. In case you do, please vote and comment!

By the way, my favourite drama up till now is Moon That Embraces The Sun. What's your favourite drama? I would like to know!

I'm a big kpop fan too! And in case you are one too then you can check my kpop imagines book too which includes imagines of EXO, GOT7, BTS, and Seventeen! For further details just check the book out or visit my profile.

For more kpop/kdrama trash follow me. :)

Also, on YouTube, I have started a series where I talk about kdramas--tropes, rankings, explanations, etc. I've added the link to the video in the inline comment here. Check it out if you want to!   

Okay, that's it.

I am out now.