Brother vs. Brother: Battle of the Robins

Jump City

At a bridge at Jump City, police are seen barracading it off from the public as the Joker is heard laughing. The man himself is seen standing on a large truck.

Police Commissioner: "I don't know what that maniac's up to, but nobody make a move until I give the order."

The officer tells his troops as the Joker laughs his head off. Then a helicopter from above places a light over his body and he bows. Then he looks down into the truck, seeing the Black Mask and some of the Red Hood's men all tied up together inside.

Joker: "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout."

The Joker sings as he pours gasoline inside the truck before throwing the entire canister inside, spilling it across the floor in the truck.

Black Mask: "This wasn't part of the deal, you freak! Get me outta here! Right now!"

Joker: "I thought you'd enjoy seeing some old faces. After all, most of these guys used to work for you."

The Joker says as he lights a lighter, only for someone else to speak up.

Police Offifer: "Who's that? Get a light on him!"

The Joker turns around and looks up to see the Red Hood standing on top of the bridge, two spotlights focused on him as the Joker smiles.

Joker: "Heeeeey! Look at you! Mr. Hood! Or do you prefer "Red"? Y'know, I used to wear an outfit like that! But mine was more flashy motardee than motorcycle fetish. You kids today."

The Joker holds up his lighter, seeing it gone out and tries to light it again.

Joker: "I'm sorry, could you hold on? I was just in the middle of setting fire to your gang."

Red Hood: "Go ahead! Think I care if that scum dies?"

Joker: "Don't know. I just wanted your attention."

Red Hood: "Oh, you've always had my attention. But what I really wanted was na audience with you."

The Joker pauses.

Joker: "I'm sorry, that seems to imply that you organized this little clambay."

Red Hood: "I did. Sure, I had lots of plans, but the endgame was to get the Black Mask so desperate that he went to you for help. He was the only one with the connections to get into Arkham and get you out."

Black Mask: *inside the truck* "You can't trust anybody."

The Joker looks down at the Black Mask before looking back up at the Red Hood.

Joker: "So, I've been bamboozled. Oh, my..."

Red Hood: "I wouldn't undersell it. It took a lot of work to bring about our reunion."

Joker: "Reunion? Have we met before?"

Red Hood: "Yes, we have."

Joker: "Well, here's to warm memories."

The Joker says, igniting his lighter and tossing it into the truck as the people inside scream in terror. But before any serious fire could start, Robin in a smaller version of the Titan Jet flies in a drops some fire extinguishing foam onto the truck, dosing them in it.

The Red Hood tilts his head up and glares at the jet as it turns back around to grab the Joker. The Red Hood, however, grabs the cable line and cuts it, grabbing the Joker as they both fall into the river below. The Joker tries to swim away from the Red Hood, only to be grabbed again by him and pulled away.