New Horizons

Dear friend,

Hey... Sorry I have't written in awhile... Are you doing ok? I've been haunted by your last words, I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you I only wanted to make you happy, see you shine. Please hang in there, endure, I know you'll make it through this. I'm trying to move on but not forget you, is that even possible? Maybe I was fool for coming back, perhaps I should have cut my losses when I had the chance, along with my happiness. I think at that time you would have disagreed, but now... I dont even know. You got me through one of the hardest times of my life though, I wont ever forget that.

On another note, I thought you'd like to hear. I'm gonna move to the rain, just like we always talked about, like we always dreamed. Shouldn't be long now, as soon as I make it through all this, if I make it through. I think about you every time it rains. Maybe I'll see ya there some day friend. Forget about me and live your life, be happy, you deserve more than I could ever give.

"So you're tired but you're alive
So open up your eyes
And you can get your sleep when you are dead
Kill the clock inside your head
Bring your normalcy to the edge
And watch it drown in new horizons
New horizons

You said I'd only have to wait until I die
And that's in no time
How did we come to thinking this was funny?
Cheering and laughing at the dying
While we're riding the line in"