Chapter 12

Jungkook went inside his room and plopped on his bed immediately groaning from the pain ...

"Fuck ...that bastard tore my stomach ..." Jk says and suddenly his phone started ringing ...he took it out from his pocket and a small smile spread across his lips seeing the it was from Taehyung ...he picked it up ...

" Hello" Jk

"Hey kitten...how are you ?" Tae
And this made jk surprised because no one other than his Jin eomma had asked him 'how was he' ...

"I..I am fine ...what about you?" Jk says stuttering a bit, still flustered ..

"Well ..I was just wondering about you ...and I am thinking of coming at your place today ...what say?" Tae

"Why ....was it a stressful day for you ?" Jk

"Yes ...kind of ...but are you up for it?" Tae

"Ummm ...you can came to my place but I am not sure if I will be able to do it or not !!!"Jungkook said awkwardly ..

"Why ...what happened ?" Tae

"Nothing much ...just got hurt a little bit .." Jk

"Ooo ok then ...so I think I will just come there and we can just have a hot make out session if not the actual thing " tae

"Ok ....I guess!!" Jk

"I am coming " tae said and hung up ...

After that Jungkook went to take a shower ....he immediately winces when the water came in contact with the wound but relaxes after a few seconds ...

He just came out of the shower when someone knocked on the door ..

"Come in " jk said

One of his man entered
"Sir mr.kim is here " he informed ...

"Ok ...just send him in .." jk

After a while tae enters jk's room without knocking and got to see the most beautiful scence of his life ...
There was jk standing in front of the mirror, wearing only a white robe which were exposing his thighs, drying his hair with a towel  ... Taehyung felt very homely seeing the sight ...as if the husband comes home from the office and sees his beautiful husband and goes to back hug him, kiss him..
' STOP TAE ...WHAT ARE YOU THINKING' Tae shakes his head and get rid of his beautiful thoughts and goes near Jungkook ....soon Jungkook notices him and says ...

"Oh hey ...you are here !!"

"Yeah ..." Taehyung says went closer to him ...and finally Jungkook turns Around and find Taehyung very close to his face... Taehyung leans in and presses his lips against the younger's ...
Jk puts his hands on Taehyung's chest as Taehyung caresses his cheeks ...
Soon Taehyung's hand travel down to jungkook's chest and then to his waist but as soon as he put his palm on the waist Jungkook winces and pushed Taehyung a little bit ...

Taehyung got confused as to why jk whimpered so he asked ..
"Hey ...what happened ..ard you ok?"

"Ye..yeah ...I am fine" jk answers still in pain ...

"No you are not ....
You told me you got hurt ...where did you get hurt kookie?" Tae asked but jk became flustered because of the sudden nickname but didn't mention it ..

"Uhmmm ...it's nothing ...it's just a small wound ...I am fine " jk says defensively ...

" Turn around..." Tae says in a stern voice to jungkook who's back was facing him now...

"I told you na ...I am ok " jk said again ...

Taehyung gets irritated and holds his arm to turn him around ...

"Show me " Tae said ...

"What will you do even if I show you ...it's my work and I  keep getting hurt ...moreover it's nothing but a mere wound "...jk

"Baby plz show me ..." Tae said in a soft voice that can melt anyone's heart and now who was jungkook to deny ...

"Ok fine " jk said and opened his robe ( he was wearing shorts beneath the robe ...)
And when Tae saw jk's wound he gasped ..

"Jungkook is this the small wound you were talking about ?" Tae says certainly worried ...

"Ummm ...yes " Jk

"Yes??? How did you get hurt jungkook and that too this much ?? Are you crazy ?? How can you not take care of yourself ...you wait here here I will bring the first aid kit .." Tae says and was about to leave but jungkook stopped him ...

"Tae wait!! I am ok ...it's nothing " ...

" You just keep your mouth shut and let me do my work" Tae said and left ..
He went downstairs and asked for the first aid kit for the maids and went back ...

"Kookie...lay down " Tae said to jungkook who was now sitting on the sofa, wearing a long sleeved shirt t-shirt and sweatpants ...jk followed him and laid down with much difficulty ...

"I am applying the medicine ...it will sting a bit...ok " Tae continued

"Yeah..." Jk replied ...
Tae then carefully lifted his shirt up and  gently started applying the medicine and jk hissed in pain ...
Tae immediately started to blow on the wound with his mouth and jk relaxed. ..

"Will you tell me how did you get hurt?"

Then jungkook explained the whole story and Tae nodded understanding
everything but Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's face with fondness all the time ...
After sometime ..

"It's done " Tae said and helped jk to sit up ...

"Thanks" jungkook said and smiled at him ..

"No need ..." Tae also said with a smile ...

"Now you should sleep ...it's late and you are injured so it will be good if you take rest " Tae said

"But you came here for other reasons ...how can I sleep ..." Jk

" Ooo ..forget about it ...we can continue some other day ..." Taehyung said and stood up to leave ...
Suddenly jungkook got confidence and said something which confused even himself as to why he said that....

"Ummm Taehyung ....? "

"Yes " Tae

"C.can you . .I mean ...if you are comfortable ...can ..you ...umm"

"Baby you are rambling " Tae said with a chuckle ..

"I was saying ...ca..can you stay he..here tonight....I mean only if you are comfortable .."
Jk whispered so slowly that if Taehyung was not standing close to him, he would not have heard him ...
But as soon as he heard it, a wide smile made it's way on his lips ...

"Of course babyboy ..." Tae replied, removed his coat and shoes and plopped on the bed beside jungkook and pulled him closer to himself carefully ...

"Now sleep ...you need rest " Tae said and closed his eyes ....
Jk was so surprised by all of it that he couldn't utter a word and just kept his head on Taehyung's chest and also closed his eyes feeling safe and warm ..

"Good night Kookie" Tae whispered ...

"Good night Tae" jk said and fell into deep slumber but they didn't knew that Jin who saw Taehyung asking for first aid kit in the kitchen and followed him, was standing in front of kook's room with pain killers in his hand  saw and heard all of their conversation and couldn't help but smile to himself ...

'Finally my baby is happy ...' he thought and went downstairs to continue his work ...

______________________

Did you guys like it ...
Plz tell me in the comments ...
And plz vote and share ...

Thank you for reading ❤️🥰
Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜
-authornim