Chap. 6 T̶̝̾ḩ̶͗e̸͖̔ ̸͎̃l̵̲̾ã̶͚d̸͍̍y̸̯͒/m̵̦̒a̷̯͐n̸͇̈

⚠!Warning!

The following chapters will contain:

Abuse

Anorexia/eating disorder

Mental illness

Overdosing and talk of suicide

This is a work of fiction, readers discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~

Song used: Therefore I am by Billie Eilish cover by Denis Kalytovskyi

~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

P̵͎̲̊̽ḁ̶͓͐͂i̴̹̫̓ǹ̵̡͚ ̴̬͙̅f̶͖̯̈u̷͔͛͑l̵̟͗l̵̫͚̇̚ ̴̡́̂ô̵͜f̵̡͝ ̸̢̨̑͛s̷̖̲̅ȗ̴̫f̸͖̤̓f̶̦̜̓͑é̸͉̽r̷̨̹͐í̵̝n̴̜͋̍g̷͍̠̒̉

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Hatsumi lays on Dylans lap as he's leaning on the wall sitting on the bed of their room. They switched rooms a few hours ago after they seen if her arm is still working and healed although it is still bandaged up and continue to feel sore from what happened but she can still move with it. They quietly stay like this without saying something to one another. "Can I ask you something?" He asked looking down at the werewolf, Hatsumi looks up her ears perking up a bit, "Hm? What is it?" She asked. "Did you notice the black thing covering your arms?" Dylan asked scratching her ears, Hatsumi shakes her head and said: "No, but I do notice the black gooey stuff on you and on the floor since it's been dripping off from your tail every single time." Dylan nods slightly looking at his own tail, dripping like water on the ground forming a black puddle.

He sighed, he couldn't wipe it off it will continue to drip black liquid whether he likes it or not. "Don't run away like that got it, do you know how long I've been searching for you only to see you get beaten up by those things." He said looking at her, her ears flatten, frowning a bit she said: "I'm sorry I just don't want to....hear.....that name." "Still you shouldn't run off like that, this place looks haunted as fuck. Who knows what will happen if we didn't find you. So be careful next time okay baby....Honestly I thought that you would try and overdose yourself..." He said frowning at her, Hatsumi smiled a bit and nods saying: "Fine, I'll be careful next time daddy and I won't overdose again....I'll....try to promise that," with a small chuckle she continues: "You aren't going to punish me are you?~" teasingly she holds one of his horns, sitting up and sitting on his lap with a smile rubbing his slowly. Dylan smiles a bit teasingly with his thumb he brushes her lips and said: "Oh baby girl of course you'll get punished you've been bad after all. Isn't that right?~ How could you change the serious topic to a dirty one in an instant?~" He said chuckling leaning on her ears and whispers: "I'll punish you so much that you won't dare to do something naughty anymore. After that we will continue talking about this later okay?"

Hatsumi face turns red, leaning on the demon with a smile, she nods saying: "I love you Dylan." Dylans tail start wagging with a smile, leaning as he start kissing her "Oh, I love you so much Sumi." He said. Pinning her down on the bed carefully holding her bandaged arm, they start to kiss again slowly making out, grinding against each other and soon things starting to get steamy between the two. The blackness between the two slowly fade away a bit but not fully. The steaminess continues from those two making love to each other as well as sparks of electricity.