163 - Another Contract

ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ  Did I just spoil myself after posting this chapter?!

---

For normal Blessed Ones, the armor was very valuable, even more so for Noah, who didn't even have a basic Rank F armor. But for him, the unicorn was much more valuable than that.

Unlike the skeleton that had generated a notification for Noah, there was no notification for having killed the unicorn.

[Congratulations user for eliminating a Rank D boss, acquired exp points: 751!]

Noah tried to imagine how many exp points he would receive if he was breaking into the Fortress alone, but he knew that would not be possible for the time being.

If the skeleton was the only one that generated an exp notification for him, it meant that the unicorn had not yet died, and that was exactly what Noah wanted.

The other Blessed had already left when the portal appeared, as this meant that the Fortress had been eliminated. For them, staying there had no meaning anymore.

So as soon as everyone left, Noah teleported through the door of the room where the Bosses had entered, and took the heavy metal saddle.

If no other Blessed had found that saddle before, it probably meant that it had been covered in illusions. The reason? Noah had no idea, but he already wondered what he could do with that saddle while he went up beside the horse.

The monster had a very shallow breath, to the point that you could only notice it if you paid close attention. As before, he released a little fire with each breath, the amount of fire he released now was so low that the Blessed Ones had simply believed that he had died.

But Noah took advantage of that moment to try to pursue his plan.

The unicorn Boss didn't have a lot of willpower left, because of the large amount of small wounds he received from the Blessed Ones, but mainly by the imps. It was only a matter of time before he would die of his wounds.

Then with an evil look, Noah approached while mentally using one of the favorite skills he recently received.

[Hell's Contract]

["Party A", Noah Stern, will do his best to preserve the life of "Party B", Boss Unicorn, dedicating himself to using the healing skills he possesses to the point of running out of energy if necessary, will buy the best medicines for Party B in case needed, andParty A will be willing to prepare the best meals as well as a comfortable place for Party B to stay.

In return Party B will do its best whenever "Party A" wishes, maintaining the right to refuse any type of task that puts its own safety and life at risk, with total freedom of its own actions, still being able to keep the perks offered by "Party A" without having to pay for anything.]

This was a small part of the contract that Noah was making for the unicorn, he knew that the Boss was probably much more intelligent than normal monsters, and he would consider many more aspects than a newborn monster like Terrence. Of course, it's not like Noah was going to do anything bad for any of them, but to convince a proud Boss on the verge of death, Noah needed to offer hope and some benefits. Over time, Noah was sure the Boss would voluntarily serve him.

Even though the contract was being made mentally, Noah still needed a few minutes to formulate everything correctly, and when it was finally completed, the unicorn's breathing was much weaker than Noah imagined, causing the pentagrams to float from his hand and one to fly over to the unicorn, who opened his eyes slightly to look at it with curiosity.