26.

Marissa's Live

I looked at screen, "Hey guys, it's been a while. I missed you guys." I said giving it a small smile. "I know you all have questions so I am gonna answer a few of them." I said and looked at the first question I saw. "Okay first one, why did you and Miles break up. I got really messed up mentally during that whole year. Getting put in that hospital, the bad episode, Shawn. I just didn't want him to deal with me and my drama," I said with a small frown.

"Do you still like Miles?" I read and bit my lip "I have been in love with that boy since I was 17. I will always love him even if there comes a time where he doesn't love me." I said with a sigh.

"When did you see Miles and Talia last? You guys sure do love Miles." I giggled "Uh I haven't seen them or anybody since Miles and I broke up that day. Talia and Miles are happy without me in their life and I am fine with that."

"How is Alexia? She is amazing, she is almost four soon which make me feel old." I said with a giggle. "She is so much like her father and mother which is adorable yet scary at the same time."

"Are you dating anyone?" I shook my head "No I am not. I am a single pringle. I live with Ryder but we are best friend and parents." I said smiling

"How are you doing?" I paused for a moment. That was a tough question. I faked a smile "I am great, just taking each day by and hoping for the best."

Alexia walked over to me "Momma I'm hungry." She said with her adorable little voice. I smiled "Well I have to go, bye guys." I ended the live.

=========================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay😈💋❤