Chapter 8- Returning early

Eion, Jos, Stokes and Jonny were enjoying drinks by the pool and were waiting for Kiara to join them. According to them they haven't spend much time with their friend and no one knew what was going to happen after the series so they weren't keen on letting her spend time only with the Indian squad.

"Wait a minute, is that Kiara?" Mark said looking towards the garden
"It is and are they dancing? Again?" Eion asked
"She is, so this what she meant by she is going to get hot chocolate" Jos smirked
"Ughh" Jonny and Stokes scoffed

Mark saw this as a good opportunity to make some funny Instagram stories. The first one he made of Kiara and Virat dancing slowly in the garden looking so cute together captioned "Hey there👀" and the second story was a reaction video of Jonny.
"What's wrong mate?" Mark asked laughing
"They are looking cute together but can someone ask him to take his hands off my sister" Jonny sighed keeping a hand on his forehead and everyone started laughing.
"Look at Stokes, he is as disgusted as Jonny is" Eion called out Stokes who had the same disgusted expressions.
"Brothers" Jos laughed

"Oi Kiara! That's enough dancing" Jonny shouted
"You guys saw the whole thing?" She asked blushing
"Unfortunately yes" Stokes scoffed
"Hey guys" Virat said walking towards them with his hand on Kiara's waist
"Jesus Christ will you take your hand off her already" Jonny sighed
"What's the issue? She is my fiancée" Virat shrugged
"Yeah Jonny let him be" Eion supported Virat earning glares from Stokes and Jonny in return.
"Let her go Mr.Hotshot we want to spend time with her too" Stokes said
"Cheeks can you make sure Kian gets some sleep?" She asked quickly before they both started arguing.
"Yeah sure I'll meet you back at the room" He kissed her forehead before leaving.

"You should check your Instagram" Mark smirked
"What did you do?" Kiara asked horrified
"Huh you're welcome" Mark scoffed
"No the video is cute but just wait and watch the fans getting mad over this" She sighed sitting beside Jos instead of her usual seat beside Jonny but they let it slide.
"You guys are looking so cute in it, why would they be mad?" Eion asked
"They always find a reason" She said with a sad smile
"What's wrong Ki?" Jos asked nudging her
"No-nothing" She answered trying to smile but a tear escaped her eye.

"Hey what happened?" Jos asked hugging from the side and everyone was looking equally concerned
"Is this about what happened at your home?" Jonny asked softly and she nodded letting out the tears she was holding back, hugging Jos tightly.
"It's okay, let it all out" Jos said brushing her hair lightly

"I-I tried my best... I really did" She cried
"We know you did love, we know you gave it all you got" Stokes said
"I am tired guys, when will all of this end?" She asked and that statement was all it took to break the lad's hearts, she was one of the strongest person they met and to see her breaking down like this was killing them.
"Why are you back early Ki?" Eion asked calmly as if he wasn't bursting with anger.

"My mother was shocked at first but then she asked me hundred of questions and happily cried that I returned home." She smiled remembering her mother's reaction.
"That's good I guess" Mark smiled
"My father.. well he was happy after seeing Kian but I am not so sure about me" She tried to laugh and Stokes balled his hands into fists to control his anger.
"What did he say?" Jonny asked  carefully
"Didn't talked a-at first but after a few hours he d-did and when he d-did" Kiara stuttered, no one wanted to ask her again so they just waited for her to speak up.
"H-he said that I didn't have the potential to do something, I can just follow the straight line, that I haven't got what it takes" She sobbed louder than ever, no one except Jonny had seen her like this but even Jonny wasn't sure if he had ever seen her breaking down this badly.

"It's not true, not even a single bit of it" Jos said hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.
"How dare he?" Stokes screamed smashing his glass
"Stokesy calm down" Mark said
"Jonny" Eion called out signalling towards Kiara who was silently crying.