Chapter 2

Umm... so like someone did the star thingo and I felt bad for leaving this so I decided to do more, ahaha sorry...

On the ride to Gotham I examined Mr Wayne, actually I probably should call him uncle Bruce. He had broad shoulders and this deep dark look in his eye, like he's seen some sh*t. How does the seaweed brain know this, well I dunno ...maybe cause when I look in the mirror those same eyes peer back through me, waiting for me to stop fighting the insanity. 

After a couple of hours, I really couldn't stand being in that car, like can anyone say anything? The driver seemed like a sweet old man but he was probably quiet due to habit, and my uncle, well he has this don't talk to me aura. And today I just don't feel like getting on my only living moral relatives nerves. 

I mean... ahh whatever my ADHD is gonna kill me soon so I might as well, "How far away are we? Its been a while hasn't it?". He stares at me then the driver replies, 

" We're just around the corner young miss, is everything okay?" He says warmly and I start to feel myself relax, "Everything is fine thankyou... um sorry I didn't quiet catch your name?", "Alfred, my name is Alfred."

As we drive around the corner I see the house, no mansion, that ill be living the last year of my youth. It was big and beautifully designed, ha... if Annabeth was here, she'd love this place. Not saying it compares to Olympus, but for the mortal realm its very nice. Alfred opens the door and I step out to see a bunch of boys chasing each other all the way towards the inside of the house. "Those boys there are my sons, there is Richard, Tim, Jason and Damian. They can be a bit to handle but they're family". I glance at the retreating figures, seems like life is going to get busier again, though I'm not too sure if I can handle it yet.

Alfred then guides me to my room while my uncle finishes up some business for dinner, though I wanted to ask about my mother. Not like you just had a freaken 2 hour drive to ask him Percy. Anyway back on track, we arrive at my room and its big, Mum and I's apartment back in New York could fit in this more than once. He then places my suitcase down and says something like call if I need anything, but to be honest I was just adapting to all these changes and loss to even hear him. I mean in one day, my mother and step dad die, then wallah I have a brand new uncle ready to take me in to his big mansion. Like am I in a story or something, cause this is just weird.

Time goes by and I finally finish unpacking then Alfred calls everyone down for dinner. Like always I was too late, late to save...., no nuh uh we are not letting these depressing thoughts cloud my head not when there is food. Bruce sat at the head of the table followed but the boys, sitting opposite each other. Okay so like do I introduce my self or like just be like heyy I'm living her now yeyyeh... maybe not. "Boys, this my niece Percy and due to some unfortunate events she will be staying here with us, so do make her feel welcome, understood". They all say their hellos and nice to meet you's but, I am so caught up in their mannerism to listen. Dick has a dagger in his pocket and Jason has a small cut on his neck. They notice me looking and quickly hide the dagger and cut with their hands, but now I'm suspicious, how does something like that happen? Straight after the food come out and I forget all my suspicions as I'm hella hungry. 

***DICK POV*** 

Bruce has been warning us through text messages about being on our best behaviour when his niece arrives. For years he has been looking for his sister who was kidnapped as a baby, but was never able to find anything. The greatest detective in the world couldn't find ANYTHING. So obviously when he got a message sating that his relative was at the station he was surprised, I mean the person he was looking for was finally within his grasp. Sadly she died earlier that day, so he will never be able to see his long-lost sister in this lifetime. I'm brought back to reality by the stares of the new girl, I think her name was Percy. She was staring at my pocket then at Jason, but why.., waiiit. I still has the dagger in my pocket from combat training and Jason still has the cut from when I restrained him, dam. Subtly I place my hand on my pocket hiding the dagger hoping she didn't see it clearly, Jason did the same with his cut. I look back up into her eyes, she had beautiful see green eyes, though you could see they were once brighter long ago. As she looks back at me I know she can see right through me, she knows, and there is no fooling her. Alfred cuts us off, arriving with large plates of steak and sautéed vegetables, immediately the food takes up all her attention and she digs in.