CH.22-5 YEARS LATER

OK PEOPLE GO BACK AND READ THE CHAP I MESSED UP AND PUT THE DRAFT ON IT LIKE A DUMMY SO IF YOU READ THE PART WHERE THEY ENDED UP HAVING SEX SKIP THIS OK BYE. 

 5 Years later. 

Autumn POV 

So I ended up having a girl named Shay and she really looks like her dad Craig and it kills me that I got pregnant by him while he was married but I’m so blessed to have Shay she’s my world we are now living back in L.A. I’m working as a intern for a coming up model since I was always into fashion. 

“Mommy do you know where daddy is?” Shay asked eating breakfest 

Shay is 4 now and she has been asking me this question since she could talk and it kills me inside to know that Craig is not here to be honest I blame myself for that night I should of never did it. 

“Daddy is busy right now” I said 

“To busy to see me?” she questioned 

Times like this make me wish he was here but I don’t want him to be at times. I already ruined his family and I don’t need to anymore. I heard they all live back in LA and Li is pregnant again congrats to them. 

Li POV 

Life been good for us we have a daughter named Lyric who’s about to be 5 in January and a baby on the way. I’m 2 months so far. Me and the girls still cool til this day. Turns out everybody got married. Jake and Alexis are still in New York will a son. Ari and Ray are still in Miami. While Cheesey and Mariah are married with no kids in LA with us, some way some how we always end up with each other we don’t even plan it. Its cool though when ever we need a babysitter they always here. Plus I work at a radio station now. 

Craig POV 

5 years ago was crazy, Li still don’t know but it haunt me everyday. Where is the girl? Did we use protection? Did we have a child? Is the child still here? Nobody knows what happen that night not even the guys. So I just keep cool. I got my own dance studio for inner city kids, really good pay for it to be for dance, Cheesey also helps me with it. 

Mariah POV 

I’m 25 and its crazy how I ended up back in LA with my main girl Li. Life is good got married, and I’m a teach dancers for the stars. Got a nice cozy house you can raise a big family in. 

Cheesey POV 

Back in LA, workin with Craig at his own dance studio. Finally married my girl and livin it up right now. Couldn’t ask for nothing better to be honest. 

Jake POV 

So Alexis and I stayed in New York got married and now we have a son named Joshua he’s one and he is just the cutest. As of now I’m a consular at a high school in the Bronx . Its good helping kids out.

Alexis POV 

Glad I’m in New York, I love it here. I became a mom here, became a wife here I mean that’s memories right there. My job as of now is being behind the scenes a clothing store, I make sure about their prices and stuff and I love that I can bring Josh with me that’s my roll dog. 

Ray POV 

So who would of thought I get married? Well I did I mean who would of thought Ari was the one. We doin pretty good Ari is a nurse at a local Miami hospital and well me? Lets just saw you see my work on almost everything, you know them tap out designs? Drew it. Sketcher commercials? Did that too. I do art for almost everybody and I’m making good pay too. 

Next chap = 45 Reads on McCarter and don’t say yaw already read it because I posted a new chap.