Chapter 28 (Nolat is WHAT!)

*[Y/N] POV*

I'm over here at the breakfast table and the girls are still giving me the silent treatment.....sort of.....just that now it's a even MORE depressing atomosphere since yesterday.......yesterday I think I regret some words I said to Kai'sa

*Flashback*

*Click* *closing door*

[Y/N]: Oh god....what is wrong with me....why did I even step up to be there third....and....WHY DO I REMEMBER IT ALL.....

????: You brain dead idiot it's because you hate seeing them sad....gosh....do I have to repeat myself again

[Y/N]: What the.........that's right you come by whenever you feel like it but still no I don't......yea....I don't............but......do I?

????: *sigh* you stupid mortal of course you do

[Y/N]: Grrr no I don't

????:Hmph....you may lie to yourself from time to time....you may lie to everyone else....but you can't lie to me [Y/N]....you saw them being all sad together....you saw that voidgirl be sad knowing her dreams were crushed....you saw her cry and your blood boiled......so much rage for 1 person that abandoned her.....reminds me of that foxgirl you made that promise to hahaha......

[Y/N]: Grr...shut up.....and if you say that I like them I-

????: Oh but you do....you do like them

[Y/N]: No....I haven't even caught feelings for any of them so

????: You did.....its just that you don't know

[Y/N]: What do you mean elaborate

????: Hmph why should I...the answer is right in front of you the whole time

[Y/N]: But like how.......HOW!

????: Hmph don't you get it [Y/N].....You...actually like them

[Y/N]: No....I don't

????: Think about it now that your with them a whole lot more your starting to develop feelings....THINK ABOUT IT [Y/N]........each and every one of them has had a point where they were sad and you.....you would always say "Why do I care"....but when you look at them you can't help but feel hate seeing them sad....it gets you mad.....you want them them happy....it is a new feeling that has been building up for you .....they are everything you aren't....their smiles, their personality, their passion almost everything.....

[Y/N]: *sigh*...........

????: Your experiencing a thing called change...and frankly i hate that as well.....however [Y/N] i can make all of this go away.....make everyone go away.....and you can be the god that swain has destined you to be....a god among mortals.....

[Y/N]: NO.......i remember what happened when i release you and that's not gonna happen again

????: OH......is that what swain taught you.....to make yourself weak and defenseless....these girls and "friends" have made you soft....im only giving you a option to let me take control and all of this can go away....in the blink of an eye.......remember.....a god among mortals........