Chapter - 14

I turned to look towards the owner of the hand.

It was a girl, she was quite a sweet looking,tall girl and had long hair with bangs.

As she noticed my hand she retracted her hand and her face turned sad.

??? - " I am sorry, I know you touched this bag first,but can you please give it to me."

She said with a sad look and pleading eyes

As I saw her clearly she seemed familiar.

Y/n - " I am sorry, but I really liked this bag."

I said politely because I really did liked that bag.

??? - " Please mam, actually I am a stylist and I wanted a certain bag to complete the look I am creating....I have been searching for that particular bag for so long...but couldn't find it, and just now I saw this bag and it is exactly what I need.....please mam,,let me buy this."

She said joining her hands

Her point was convincing, I looked at the bag contemplating what to do.

??? - " You can buy any other bag, I'll pay for you."

She said like a child, pouting a little..... to be honest she really looked very innocent and childlike.

 to be honest she really looked very innocent and childlike

I made the decision

Y/n - " No, it's fine you can have it..I'll buy some other."

I said handing the bag to her.

???- " Really?...Thank you so much."

She took the bag and hugged me.

I was a little startled at this unexpected hug.

She broke the hug and said.

??? - " Oh sorry!...Btw I am Lalisa..you can call me Lisa."

She said cutely while extending her hand.

And I suddenly remembered her, I saw her in the restaurant with 'him', she is the same girl.

I smiled a little

Y/n - " Y/n."

She smiled brightly