Chapter 11

~*~

''Now, shall we start chatting, teacher?'' Rosh smiled at Diego.

The both of them sat infront of each other.

''Before anything else, teacher. I must warn you, every single question that I have to answer are all only related to your beloved. If anything more exceeds that matter, I will decline responding.''

''Understood.''

Every word that came out from his mouth was deeply meaningful that one can sense the seriousness behind those words. Diego was very surprised about Rosh. His pretension of being an average child was remarkable and no one would ever thought that he will have a side like this.

''I won't let you wait for longer, teacher. Ask.'' Rosh said in a commanding tone.

''How..do you know Therese?''

''People.''

With Rosh's simple answer, Diego became irritated.

''Peopl——What? I am asking seriously!''

Rosh darkened his eyes. ''Do you think I'm kidding?''

Seeing the child's cold demeanor, Diego trembled with unknown reasons.

Fear.

Looking at his eyes, Diego felt the adrenaline rush to run away. His instinct is telling him to escape.

How? How could a child like Rosh, ooze with a terrifying aura as if it was his own breath?

''I have been with you for years, teacher. I have known and observed you from the very first time we met. Not that I am suspicious, but trust isn't something someone could obtain with a simple bond.''

Trust? Bond?

Rosh never knew any of those, neither his past nor current life. From a very young age, he understood how life is another form of a war, and the gathering of aristocrats is another version of a battlefield. Yet he turned a blind eye and ignored everything despite his awareness.

In the end, all of them even the so-called-dependable Royalties, killed him as if they were slicing butter.

''That is why, I investigated. Every single hole of your life and every dirty little secrets of your whole clan. Of course, I used some of my bribed people to get all of those information. And with that, I learned about Lady Therese...from Rhodes Kingdom.''

Diego was surprised once again. Rosh bribed people to get his family info? Just how much money did he send to even know everything about my family?

''You cunning young man..'' Diego stated. Rosh grinned.

''I am honored to hear such a compliment. However, that's not all that it takes to recieve these answers, and now you even know my true self. I cannot just let you go, can I?''

''Are you trying to use me? Then, I have to say 'no', young master. Seeing as you are done reading the books I gave, I shall take my leave.''

Diego stood up and took his belongings. He turned around, ready to leave but..

''I see, you are playing hard to get eh? But, it won't really have any use, teacher. Remember, I know everything about you.'' Rosh said making Diego stop and look back.

''Just what are you saying?''

Rosh cupped his right cheek and tapped his finger then acted like a child wondering about a question's answer. Then, he stared at Diego and smiled very sweetly.