Detention.

Y/n lifted her chin as the final bell of the day went, and groaned, hoisting her bag to her shoulder as she filed out of the classroom and towards detention. She'd landed herself in there for skipping lessons - she claimed she'd felt sick, and was in the toilets for that reason alone - but that certainly wasn't the truth.

Truthfully, Y/n had just been in history with Professor Magdalene. Magdalene being the most attractive woman Y/n had ever seen. She stood at 5 foot 8, towering over Y/n. Her physique was nothing less than a model, her silhouette curved and effortless, her more feminine attributes - well, lets just say they made it extremely difficult for Y/n to focus in class. On this particular hot summers day, Magdalene was wearing a skimpy black miniskirt, with a rather long slit up the side which exposed her muscular thighs covered in a sheer layer of stocking, and only hid her underwear by a mere few millimetres. Her upper half was wrapped in a classic white blouse, the sleeves were pushed up to her elbows and the first few buttons had been undone, leaving little to the imagination. The professor's tangled blonde hair was piled in a high ponytail, which swung side to side as she sauntered around her class.

Y/n simply found it impossible not to become very aroused by this woman, she'd developed a fascination of her over her time at school, which had slowly become an obsession of sorts. So, she excused herself, claiming to feel ill, and hurried to the toilets.

Swiftly shutting the door with a shuddering sigh, Y/n sat down on the toilet, dropping her bag, and slipped a hand down her skirt. Biting her lip, she began to touch herself, her mind clouded with images of her professor doing all sorts of lewd things. Stifling a moan, she ran a finger down her slick folds, and felt herself flutter at the contact, her leg bouncing with excitement. Withholding a deep groan, she pushed a finger inside, brushing past her clit and into her warmth. Y/n had been aching for what seemed like forever, and was already close to finishing from the delicious pleasure she was giving herself. But, she quickly stopped before she could begin to pump her hand, and brought her damp fingers up to her mouth. She had been pretending it was her professor pleasuring her, not her own hand, which aroused her significantly more. To take this fantasy further, she imagined Magdalene's husky voice instructing her to "clean her fingers." Obliging with ease, she took the two fingers in her supple lips, and began to taste the wetness. Her other hand was clutching at her now dripping cunt, trying to extinguish the ache as she held back a moan that threatened to give her away. She couldn't get caught. That would be humiliating.

"Oh, yes.. Humiliating.." Y/n whispered to herself as she brought the clean hand down to her hardened nipple, imagining her professor publicly shaming her. Rolling the swollen nipple between her fingers, visions of Magdalene bending over her desk, or picking up a pen flashed through her erotically charged head. Finding the nipple play not stimulating enough, she returned her dominant hand to her almost painfully aching cunt, rubbing the clit with one finger and tracing her entrance with another.

Suddenly, an idea ran through her mind. Halting her activity to look for something, she grabbed her bag, digging through it, and it didn't take long for her to produce a large toy. Y/n was now clutching a rather girthy dildo in her shaking hand, and gulped, leaning back and spreading her legs a little further to press it against her entrance, teasing her own body. Testing herself.

This didn't go on for long, though. She simply didn't have the stamina. Letting a desperate moan rip from her throat, she inserted the tip, clutching the base with one hand, the other rushing to her mouth to muffle herself. Slowly, she pushed it further in, her entire body was now shuddering with desperation, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to stay quiet. The girth of the toy was a lot to handle, and she took a deep breath before sliding it further into her dripping folds. Beginning to pump it in and out, she gasped quietly at the delicious friction as she continued to imagine lewd portraits of Magdalene, arousing herself more and more.

Not too long after, Y/n began to bite at her lip as she felt the tell-tale ache of her orgasm start to grow. She clamped her thighs together as she continued to push the toy further. Feeling her eyes begin to roll back, she accelerated, closing the distance between her current state and a blissful climax.

"Ngh- Ngh- U! U! Uah!!" She cried out in a muffled whimper as she released, driving the dildo as far inside herself as she could before she felt all her muscles go limp, riding out her high as she clutched her slightly splashed thighs, rolling in this ecstatic feeling.

Unfortunately, this didn't last long at all. The sound of high heels walking into the toilets snapped y/n out of the delirious state she was in. A familiar husky voice pierced the silence,
"Y/n. Are you alright in there?"

Professor Magdalene. Shit. Y/n shakily brought her hand away from her mouth, "Y- Um, yes, Professor-"

"Are you sure? I was walking by and I'm sure I heard you making some... noises of discomfort. I can take you to the nurses office if you would like."

Eyes wide open in horror, y/n realised that she'd failed to keep quiet, and glanced down at the still inserted toy, then up at the door.

"Uhm, I'm alright- Thank you professor." Would feel much better if you were in here with me.

"So you don't feel sick?"

"...No, professor."

"Y/n, you left my lesson for no reason. And you lied to me, I do not tolerate lousy excuses."
Yes, yes.. Degrade me.

"I'm sorry professor-"
No I'm not.

"You've missed a lot of the lesson. For no reason whatsoever."

"Yes, I-"

"Detention."
What?

"But-"

"I don't want to hear it. I'll see you in my room as soon as the bell goes. Understand?"
God, she's so hot when she's bossy.

"Y- Yes, professor."