Part 3: A Helping Hand

"W- We do?" Y/N chewed her words with unease. She knew full-well she'd been caught. How humiliating. How humiliating..

"Yes.." Magdalene's resting hand squeezed softly on Y/Ns thigh, so gentle she could barely feel it, "If you're going to pleasure yourself during my lesson, I suggest you either do it a little more carefully, or you inform me of it."

"Inform you of it?"

"Yes. And I can.. Help you out, per say." A slightly tighter squeeze.

Y/N's jaw hung limp off the muscle, gaping at her teachers slightly amused expression. She must be dreaming. There's no way this was actually happening.

"And-" Magdalene continued, "Just so you know. The feeling is mutual." Her hand slowly inched up the inside of her thigh. Y/N swallowed a soft whimper.

"I- I didn't think you could tell-" Y/N stammered, trying to tie the knots together that tangled around her judgment.

"You think I don't notice you checking me out at every given opportunity? And, you've been sat here for the last 10 minutes quietly moaning my name. I didn't realise you were exactly- trying. And I don't think I have to remind you why you're in here? The toilet incident?"

Y/N flushed pink. Partly because of the reminder, but partly because Magdalene's slender fingers were now tracing her folds through the thin material of tights and pants, drawing out an eager wetness from Y/N.

"P- Professor.. Should we be doing this? What if someone walks in?" 

"Don't worry. Everyone's gone home. If you aren't comfortable, we can stop, of course-"

"No! ..Uh, no. It's okay. I'm okay. Please keep going. Please." Exhaling a little shakily, Y/N began to rub her thighs together, forcing friction from Mag's fingertips that were softly rubbing over her. 

"So eager.. I can feel how wet you are. Jesus, girl." She murmured, leaning forward a little and lengthening her strokes a little, working the fabric harder against Y/Ns folds, and blushed once she could see the damp spot visibly soaking through.

"M- Miss, professor- Please take-" Y/N's sentence was broken by a whiny mewl at the growing pressure, but was itching for more and began to rock herself against her teachers fingers. "Take my clothes off-"

"As you wish." With a quick movement, Magdalene had withdrawn her fingers and was pulling Y/N to her feet, tugging off the tights and underwear and guiding her to sit on the edge of the table. "Better angle," she explained.

"Mhm~" Y/N could only manage.

To her surprise, horror and delight, Magdalene got up from her chair and positioned herself kneeling on the floor between Y/Ns shaking legs, looking up with her with blown out pupils and a rouge pigment splashed across her cheeks, indications of her arousal.

With a quick smile, Mag dropped her head closer to Y/Ns entrance, and opened her mouth, letting her lips and nose drag up and down the folds, eventually pushing the tip of her tongue out and gliding it over Y/Ns slick slit. Y/N let out a shuddering moan, and grabbed onto Mag's hair, her fingers splayed across the blonde scalp.

Magdalene was magic. Truly magic. She pushed the flat of her tongue over the expanse of Y/Ns labia, picking up any dampness that had gathered, then gently pushed inside, her soft moans blowing warm air against Y/Ns pussy, making it flutter with anticipation and stimulation. 

Picking up the pace, Mag moved a hand over Y/n's thigh, and let the thumb come to rest over the bundle of nerves sitting pretty just above her Mag's flicking tongue. A quick gasp from Y/N pushed her to move it, rubbing small and delicate circles against the pleasure point, earning louder and sloppier moans, which were only steadily increasing thanks to the skilful work of Mag's mouth, which was now sucking and nibbling at her slit, drool running out of her mouth and collecting with the dampness of Y/Ns arousal.

"Fuck.. Miss- Miss, I'm- Close-" Y/N croned, now rocking her hips roughly against Mag's mouth, to which she responded with deeper and faster licks and sucks, peppering small kisses against her slit whenever Y/N thrust away momentarily.

"That's it~~ Good girl." Magdalene moaned, voice as husky as ever as it vibrated against Y/Ns pulsing cunt.

The praise was enough to tip the incredibly overstimulated Y/N over the edge, and she came. Hard. Into Mag's mouth. The sticky spend leaked onto her tongue a little, to which she pulled her head away and caught Y/Ns wildly moaning mouth in a wet, hot kiss, passing the arousal over in a lewd display of satisfaction.

"Fuck- Oh, my.. fuck."  Y/N gasped, still convulsing from the climax as Mag drew her lips away and massaged soft circles into the soft flesh of Y/Ns thighs, smiling with laughter at the string of obscenities pouring from her mouth.

"Maybe you should misbehave more, eh?"

"Yeah, detentions not so bad, after all."

________________________________________________

Sorry it's been like 4 months since an update. I really appreciate those of you that stick around! Hope you enjoy it. Just a little bit of smut. It's gonna get dirtier and sexier, trust me, but i wanted something soft and sweet to start out with. Excited to see how the story progresses, if I every get around to updating it again that is. LOL

<333