Chapter 7

As Killian swiftly made his way to Maria's house Charlie was doing the finishing touches to his look as well, sighing as he ran his fingers through his long blond hair he looked down at the counter not wanting to see his reflection. Taking a slow inhale he slowly looked up seeing his long blond hair and his buzzed undercut needing a shave but still looked good, then looking into his green eyes remembering how dull they used to look but now they were full of life ready to start something new. Smiling softly he nodded then left the bathroom where his twin brothers stood defensively making Charlie groan out in annoyance.

" Ustedes dos son más pegajosos que un niño. ¡Vete a la mierda! (You two are clingier than a child. Fuck off!)" Charlie exclaimed waving his hands trying to shoo them away.

" But-"

" No buts! Go!" Charlie snapped then went out onto the doorstep needing to get away from his brothers, gripping his phone tightly until his knuckles turned white as he let out a nervous exhale, hearing a motorcycle approach he kept his head down until he heard the engine shut off. Jerking his head up he saw a tall person in a leather jacket and a black helmet, their visors down. Scooting backward until his lower back hit the door behind him, watching as the stranger removed their helmet he was greeted with soft light blue eyes making all his worries wash away. " Killian."

" Hello sweetness, I didn't mean to scare you," Killian said with a warm smile as he crouched down making Charlie smile and wrap his arms around Killian's neck. Standing with ease Killian put one arm under Charlie's butt and the other around Charlie's back.

" Wow..." Charlie whispered, making Killian chuckle. " Silencio, hombre gigante" Charlie said, knowing that Killian wouldn't understand him.

" Are you ready to go Moya zayka?" Killian asked making Charlie cock his head to the side in confusion. " Moy means my and Zayka means Bunny in Russian." Killian explained watching as Charlie turned a bright red, nodding his head Killian chuckled and walked over to his bike getting Charlie seated and a helmet on his head before Killian took his seat. Starting the bike feeling it rumble, Charlie immediately wrapped his arms around Killian's lower torso and hid his face in Killian's back as he kicked off, sending them off into the night.

Feeling the wind whip by them on his hands Charlie turned his head and saw the world pass by him in a beautiful blur smiling as he content watched the world fly by. Smiling happily Charlie nuzzled into Killian's back making his heart start to pound in his chest, smiling widely Killian sped up the bike slightly making sure they got to their destination. Pulling up to the woods on the outskirts of town Killian turned off the bike and dismounted it, looking at Charlie through the visor a warm smile formed on his lips as he saw Charlie smile widely. Removing his helmet then sticking out his hand waiting for Charlie to take it. Looking hesitantly at the hand before taking it, Killian pulled Charlie up into his arms again before taking off into the forest making Charlie giggle at the enthusiasm.

Hiding his face in the crook of Killian's neck feeling safe and at peace Charlie wrapped his arms around Killian pulling himself closer, as Killian ran through the woods his heart pounded loudly in his ears, as Killian approached the hidden date spot in the woods he started to slow, feeling Charlie shift to look up Killian gently pushed him back into the crook of his neck.

" It's a surprise sladost'..." Killian whispered as they approached the spot, stopping at the edge of the blanket Killian gently placed Charlie down and his large hands over Charlie's eyes, taking a deep breath he removed his hands slowly from Charlie's eyes revealing a picnic with fake candles surrounding the blanket.

" It's beautiful Killian..." Charlie whispered. " This is the most anyone has put into me," Charlie said, still whispering, a sad smile formed on Killian's lips as his big hands rested on Charlie's hips.