Chapter 8

The next day, it was Les's turn to make breakfast as the rest of us slept. After yesterday's events, it was a nice day to rest and sleep in.

"Maybe today i can meet my two other soulmates" I thought as I slept with Ian with his chest to my back as he held my hand while we slept in the master room.

"Alright people, time for breakfast!" Les yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

The brothers, and Pat came running down the stairs into the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Hey, where's Ian and Kelly?" Les asked

"They are still asleep, " Pat told him as he sat down and eat with the brothers.

Les shrugged as he sat down and eat breakfast with the others

******

While the others were sitting in the dining room, the last two members of the band were arriving home.

"Man, I'm tired." Eric said as he got out of the car and stretched his limbs.

"Yeah, but at least we are home, at least we get to see our Irish paddy again." Woody said smiling as he grabbed Eric's hand and intertwining their fingers as they walked to their home.

They were walking to their home, when they noticed a black car (which is mine) in the drive way like Les and Pat did yesterday.

"Did Ian buy a car before we left to see our families?" Eric asked while looking at the car

"I don't know but whoever car this is very lucky." Woody said as they walked inside the home.

They walked inside the home and into the dining room where the others were eating breakfast, (me and Ian were still asleep)

"LADS WE'RE HOME!" They both yelled as they walked into the dining room.

"Hey lads," The others replied and waved as they ate their breakfast.

"Where's Ian?" Eric asked not seeing his Irish snowflake at the table.

"He's still asleep" Alan said as he ate his eggs.

Woody and Eric looked at each other and grinned evilly as they walked up the stairs and into the master bed room.

"Uh oh" Alan said

'Yeah, they're in trouble." Pat said as he ate his breakfast.

*****

I was holding Ian's hand as we sleep into the master bedroom, "his hands are soft" I mentally thought as I stroked his hand and he smiled in his sleep as he and I slept.

I was unaware of the two footsteps that were approaching the bedroom.

They opened the door and tiptoed inside the bed room and looked at each other.