A Traphouse Party

Corey's POV-

"Sam get down here!" I yelled, seeing as Sam was the only one at the traphouse that was in his bedroom. We were hosting a party and all of our friends were drinking and playing games. Except Sam. He didn't answer me, so I went up to his bedroom. "Sam, you need to come downstairs everyone is looking for you." Sam was shy and looked over at me. "Sam, you are acting different and people are going to find out if you don't come down."

"Can you just cover for me. Just this once Corey." I rolled me eyes, walking over to Sam's bed. "I've covered for you three times now. You can't avoid Colby. You guys work together. You live together. And more than that, you are best friends. You have to tell him that you like him." Sam raised his voice. "ARE YOU CRAZY, NO NEVER. NOPE." I walked over, shutting Sam's door so that nobody could hear us. " Keep your voice down, or Colby will find out before you plan on him finding out. I can't cover for you anymore Sam. Just come down to the party, you don't have to drink. You do have to talk to Colby though, he's worried about you since you haven't talked to him all day."

Sam sighed and got up off of his bed, following me down the stairs. "Hey guys! Sam come here!" Elton yelled, grabbing Sam's arm and yanking him towards the kitchen. I looked over to see the trap house living room. Colby was talking to Aaron, and Jake. Tara and her friend Kat were sitting on the floor near the guys. I didn't know where my girlfriend Devyn was, I thought she would have been with the girls. Right as I began to walk towards the girls, Devyn popped into my view. "GUYS LETS PLAY A GAME!" The group laughed at her. Clearly Devyn was drunk. "What kind of game?" Kat laughed. "How about truth or dare?" "That's such a kiddish game!" Elton yelled to Devyn, who was leaving the kitchen and walking into the living room. " No lets do it. It would be funny." I looked over to Colby, who agreed with Devyn.

"Fine, if you think it isn't kiddish then you go first Colby." Elton said, standing next to the guys who sat on the black couch. "Alright then. Colby, truth or dare?" Colby chuckled as I saw Sam keeping his distance. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but Sam had to tell Colby sooner or later. I rolled my eyes at Sam. "Truth." The group laughed as Tara cut in. "PUSSY!" Colby cut them off, changing his answer to dare. Devyn looked over at me uneasy. I could tell she wasn't comprehending half of what was going on. "I want to know if Solby is real.. Colby I dare you to date Sam for a week."