Tutor Session

The Next Day
Cafeteria
(Y/N) POV

Me:*sigh* How can I forgot to meet Itsuki-san yesterday to take my exam paper back?

I said while looking around the cafeteria searching Itsuki. After a few seconds searching for her, I see her walking towards a table.

I waste no time and follow her. When I reach the table, I see there is four more girls at the table. One of them is Miku.

Itsuki: Sorry to make you guys wait.

Green Ribbon Girl: Oh, that's too long~~

Me*thought*: So she's eating with friends. Well, I better not disturb their time.

Itsuki then spotted me.

Itsuki: Oh, (Y/N)-baka. What do you need?

The pink hair girl sit in front of Itsuki turn around to look at me.

Me:*smile* Nah, it's all right. I don't want to disturb your time with your friends, so I'll find you later.

I start to walk away.

???: Uh? Leaving already?

I turn around only to see the same pink hair girl is smiling at me. But why the hell she also have same face as Itsuki and Miku?

Me: Yeah.

She stand up and get closer to me.

Pink Hair Girl: How about you sit down and eat with us?

Me: I'm sorry but I need to decline your request. Like I said earlier, I don't want to disturb you.

Pink: You really mean that or it just you can't eat while surrounded by women? Anyways, it's not like you have a girlfriend, right? It's weird since you're a handsome man.

Me:*smile* Thanks for the compliment. But I think your friends is waiting for you there. I'll go now.

I'm about to walk away but she block my way and give me a cute smile.

Pink Hair Girl: Okay, just wait a minute.

Pink Hair Girl: Are you aiming at Itsuki? Huh?

Me: Aiming?

I look at the table and see everyone at the table is watching us. And to my suprise, all of them have the same face as Itsuki, Miku, and this pink hair girl.