chapter 11

POV Blakely: It's been a few days since I found out the reason why I know Maya and to be honest it's a little awkward but somehow it's also less tense if you know what I mean. Today is Wednesday and that also means it's a school day. I'm currently seated at my desk feeling sicker then ever and my teacher, Mr Anderson just told us he has some exciting news.
"So class, as I mentioned, I have some exciting news for you, we have 2 new students joining us!"
Oh god, here's 2 more people to bully me. I saw them walk in and there was a boy and a girl, they must be twins but the boy was actually kind of cute. "Hey guys I'm Luca," The boy said, "and i'm Camilla, i'm the older twin!" The girl said and under his breath you could hear Luca mutter "Yea by like 1 minute."
"Great! Well we are so excited to have you in our class, why don't you go take a seat, anywhere that's available will be fine." Mr Anderson told the twins. And just my luck, I saw them both walking to sit by me.
"Hey! I'm Camilla, but you already know that, and this is my younger brother Luca." This girl had a lot of energy, she was pretty to and there's no doubt she would hang with the popular girls and end up bullying me. "Dudeeee, your literally older by one minute." Luca said while flicking his sister in the back of the head. After that we listened to the teacher until he made my day worse by saying we're gonna be doing partner projects in groups of two or three.
"Hey, I never got your name." Luca says to me.
"Oh uh i'm Blakely."
"Nice to meet you Blakely, I like the name. Anyways do you wanna go in a group with me and Cams?" he asked.
I really didn't want to but it's not like I had other friends to go with so I just said sure.
"Omg great! I'm so excited, we should hang out this weekend to work on it! Here these are our phone numbers, text one of us later to confirm plans!" I swear this girl had so much energy she was like the energizer bunny.
Soon enough it was time for lunch and I started to make my way to the library, but as always Nick had to come stop me.
"Hey Blakely, what were you doing with the new kids? If your trying to get them to like you then your just plain stupid because no one as ugly as you could have friends. Even if you did they would eventually leave you just like your parents." He said as he started to kick me and punch me and hit me. He did this for the whole lunch period so I never go to eat and I knew Maya and Carina would be mad if I didn't. I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
flash forward to the end of the day
The day had finally ended, thank god. I saw Maya's car and Carina was with her as well.
"Hello bambina! How was your day?" Carina asked me.
"It was fine." I told them. I didn't bother saying anything about my possible 2 new friends because they probably were just using me anyways.

POV Carina: Today when we picked Blakely up something was definitely off, and we needed to know soon. When we got home Blakely went to do her homework and I unpacked her bag. To my surprise her whole lunch was still there. Not a single thing had been touched. I had decided not the say anything about it just because I knew she had a tough weekend. For tonight's dinner I made some soup and then called my girls for dinner. This time when Blakely came down she looked super pale and sick, she also didn't eat much dinner so we let her go upstairs to rest.
"Do you think she's sick?" Maya asked me.
"Most likely." I said.
"But why wouldn't she tell us?"
"Bella I don't know, maybe we need to find out why." I was thinking the same thing as Maya just wondering why she wouldn't tell us that she wasn't feeling good. Maya and I had just finished cleaning up when we heard retching sounds coming from Blakely's room. One look is all it took for us to burst up the stairs and help our daughter. She had ended up puking on the side of her bed and then she made it to the bathroom. I grabbed the cleaning supplies as Maya helped Blakely.

POV no one: "Oh bubs it's ok, I know you don't feel good but you gotta get it out." Maya whispered to Blakely. Once Blakely had stopped throwing up she went for a shower and got ready for bed. Maya had said she could have the day off tomorrow which Blakely was so thankful for. "Hey my sweetheart, how was your shower? Are you feeling better now?" Maya asked when Blakely came out of the bathroom. The young girl still felt a little sick but she nodded in return. Next she saw Carina standing in the doorway and then she made her way to Blakely's bed. "Bambina come sit." she said. Blakely sat down in between the two girls and Carina popped the question. "Bambina, why wouldn't you tell us if you weren't feeling well?"
The 11 year old sighed, and gave her honest answer, "Because when I was sick at other foster homes or the orphanage they just told me to drink water and suck it up, so I just thought that's what your supposed to do when your not feeling well." Maya and Carina shared a heartbroken glance and then said, "Well they were wrong, when your not feeling well your supposed to tell someone and they should take care of you. So from now on if your not feeling well will you let us know?" "Yes." Blakely said. Then they all laid down on Blakely's bed and Carina read a few story's before the girl was out like a light.

the next morning
POV no one: Blakely woke up with a sore stomach like yesterday but she was happy that Maya and Carina said she could stay home today. It was around 8:30 when she heard a knock on her door startling her out of her thoughts. "Who is it?" she asked hesitantly, although she pretty much knew who it was she still felt the need to ask in case it wasn't the two older women. "It's just us bambina." Carina said on the other side of the door. Blakely gave them the "Ok" to come in and then they were both seated on her bed. Maya looked at the girl and put her hand to her forehead to feel if she was warm which she indeed was, then she asked, "How are you feeling this morning bubba?"
"Mmmok" The little girl mumbled. "Well we cant leave you home alone so one of us is gonna stay with you today, do you have a preference on who?" Maya asked. Blakely shook her head not really caring who stayed. After a moment or two Carina chimed in "Well how bout I go to work today and Maya stays here?" she offered. Blakely agreed being way to tired to say anything verbally. Both girls saw how tired she was so they kissed her forehead and left, Maya went to work out in the basement while Carina got ready for work. 30 minutes later Carina was out the door and on her way to work and Maya was in the kitchen making breakfast.

POV Maya: I had just finished making breakfast when Blakely came downstairs, she looked super tired and clearly wasn't feeling well.
"Hey bubs are you hungry?" I asked her. She just nodded and I decided to give her something light because I didn't want her getting sick. We ate in silence and after Blakely and I laid on the couch watching Moana.
"Maya?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Can you, umm, can I.." she stumbled over her words. But Maya understood what she was asking and opened her arms for the girl to come cuddle her. Blakely was relieved that Maya understood her poor begging attempts just wanting to be held. Once she was comfortable in Maya's arms they continued the movie and that's how their day was spent.
Here's chapter 11! hope you enjoyed! it's still kinda short but whatever. as always feel free to message me or comment and feedback and ideas!