Chapter 22

Chanille's P.O.V.

Well that was a great end to a great prom.

Pero I seriously need to tell someone already.

-Flashback-

"LAWRENCE!!" Someone shouted at the top of his lungs.

After I heard that name, I immediately looked back because I sensed worry and panic as the guy said my baka-cow's name.

"LAWRENCE!! YOU OKAY?!" I whisper-shouted, okay, maybe its more of loud screaming.

"Who are you?" A kid asked me with a frowning and slight of confused face.

"Im Chanille, and you?" I asked while looking for Lawrence.

"Im Lawrence." 0_0 "Can help me and my brother to get to the reception? We forgot our room number, eh."

"Uhm, sure. Exit the door, take a right and keep going until you have to take a left." I assisted with shame and embarrassment.

"Thank you , ate Janille!!" They thanked.

•_______• "What did you say?"

"We said thanks ,ate Chanille." They said

Janille. Chanille. Sometimes its confusing.

-End-

Have I been thinking my Lawrence was the only Lawrence in the world?

Lawrence's P.O.V.

Stupid alarm clock. Hindi tuloy ako nakapasok today. I didn't see her tuloy.

"Lawrence!! Stop using gadgets na,You're already sick na nga eh." Mom said

Im not using gadgets,only thinking about her.

To think about it,I feel worse now. I'll just get some rest so I can go to school na tomorrow.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Chanille's P.O.V.

The speech choir will present later,Grabe,Kinakabahan ako.

"It's gonna go right,Chanille. Ang galing mo kaya nung practice."

That voice. Its Lawrence's voice.

"Thanks. Ikaw rin." I smiled.

-|Later|-

The crowd cheered. We did great. YAYAYAYAYAY.

"I told you,Chanille. Ang galing mo kaya." BC (Baka Cow) said.

"Eh mana sayo BS (Baka Saki) mo." I joked and slightly pushed him.

"Talaga lang." He laughed and kinda choked? xD

-|In the classroom|-

Lyanna and Dei were talking. Andrei and BC were playing. So was Bob and Rod. Ano na gawin ko?

I saw Andrei going near Dei and Lyanna. Probably to talk about BTDOL , ugh.

Lyanna brought out her foundation and she and Dei started putting some on Andrei.

Ano yun, making Andrei white?

(AN: Forgive me, Andrei, for the racism. That's what happened naman,diba?)

"AYAN. Pumuti ka na rin, Andrei!!" Bob laughed while looking at Andrei's newly whitened face.

"They found a cure!!!" Rod said as he high-fived Bob.

I saw Lawrence laughing.

"SI LAWRENCE DIN." Sabi ni Andrei as he glared with his bloodshot eyes.

"OO NGA." We agreed and started closing his ways to escape.

Andrei started chasing Lawrence. I also started to chase Bob and BOOM!!

Me and Lawrence's head bumped into each others'. Only, my head bumped into his eye because ,well, Im a midget.

"YIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Everyone fangirled and fanboyed

I pretended to be annoyed. "NOONECARES."

"Weh? Di nga?" Lyanna asked as she elbowed me with a smirk on her face.

"ANDREI YOUR WHITENESS BRINGS GLORY!" Dei said as she high-fived Andrei.

"DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU PUT THIS IN BTDOL!!" He laughed.

(Credits to Andrei for that moment *WINK WINK *)

Hay,naku. Andrei,lagi ka nga mag-foundation para lagi may moment.

I saw Lawrence frowning and slouching.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I managed to make the fangirls (and fanboys) plan for Marco Polo.

(AN: Yep,We played Marco Polo afterwards pero we played Taya-tayaan using foundation first)

"Wala." He replied

"You're lying to me." I frowned.

"Kasi may dumating na umalis ng walang paalam noon." He explained

"Ano to Forevermore?" I joked

"Seriously, Chanille." He said and sighed.

"Sino?" I asked.

"Ang dati kong best friend."

"Girl?" I asked, desperate much ba?

Di naman siguro. Its called curiosity naman,right?

"Her name is--"

Girl nga. #IREALLYCARE .

-|AUTHOR'S NOTE|-

IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER. To be totally honest,Wala talaga akong maisip for this chapter. That foundation moment,was real. We couldn't stop fangirling. Although,It happened BEFORE we did the speech choir thing. Andrei,meron ka nang credits ah. Anonymous,YAN UPDATED NA. That's all for now,Kailangan ko muna gawin yung diary for school :/

-|LYANNA|-

P.S.

Like chapter 21, Wattpad was bad when I wrote a long chapter.