seven

"i'm so bored," ella said, her fourteen-year-old face expressionless. "your apartment looks so blank and boring," she leaned against the wall. "how do you live like this?"

dylan sighed, placing her hands on her hips, and said, "ella, we meet like every five months so stop complaining and find something to do, understand?"

"ugh, dyl you are so boring! i'm gonna go talk to my friends."

"since when did you have friends?" dylan mumbled.

"ouch???" ella said, feeling offended.

"you never told me you have 'friends' and plus you literally just told me a few days ago that your bestfriend left you for some dude," dylan added.

"i found cooler friends on twitter. i have a fan account, okay?" ella brought up, scratching her head.

"a fan account? what? why-" dylan said in confusion.

ella went on her phone and opened twitter, showing dylan her fan account for the streamer, georgenotfound.

"georgenotfound? are you being for real right now," dylan shook her head in disbelief.

"okay and? the man is perfect," ella said, looking up from her phone to dylan.

"PFFTTT-" dylan slightly wheezed.

"well i mean... i'll tell you what," dylan added. "the man has a pretty face and all, i get it."

ella's eyes grew wide; she jumped, her long, brunette hair spraying in every direction. and the moment she scrolled on to a post she posted on twitter, she screamed, "DYLAN OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS."

"hm?"

"i might've posted a picture of yours on twitter for george's selfie day, oh and don't freak out.. georgenotfound commented on it!" ella squealed.

dylan stared at her in confusion and crawled around her bead to grab her phone off the night stand and started searching for the post her sister made.

"HE WHAT" dylan shot her head up and glared at ella.

"HE CALLED YOU PRETTY!" ella said, technically screaming.

"LOWER YOUR VOICE ELLA!"

"dylan you're literally screaming with me," ella laughed.

"anyways, george just called me pretty. wait... that's a tweet right there. i'm gonna tweet that right now," dylan said.