Part one: the meeting

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story, I hope you enjoy!! 😊😊

Hello Kitty POV:
his ink black eyes shone in the sunlight. I watched from afar as I watched him play basketball with his friends toopy , binoo, a random banana boy, Mike the night and his dragons. Hi, My name is hello kitty, but people call me kit for short. I'm in love with Barney the purple dinosaur. But nobody knows except for my sister mimmy and mikes sister evie.

"Kittttt, are you staring at Barney AGAIN????😑"
"What??!?? Noooooo" I stammered,
"would never!" I blushed
"Hey kit!" Barney waved, sweaty and tired
"Hi!!" I stuttered, *I hope he doesn't see my blushing* 

after saying hi to kit Barney resumed his game of basketball. His team consisted of toopy and binoo while Mike and his dragons challenged them.

The random banana boy kept the score, he had a name it was rick but nobody called him that because he was a weird anime boy, he ran like Naruto, added Baka, sussy, and random anime quotes to his everyday speach. He also screamed anime power ups everywhere he went, also he growled and barked at people. Rick liked kit 😳😳😳. He lived her so much so that he would send secret admirer letters on her desk and in her locker.

                    Barney POV:
I like her. I like Hello Kitty. She's kind, sweet, and she's super cute. I want to tell her how I feel, but I know she doesn't like me back. She's always avoiding me and looking the other way. She sometimes ignores me and whenever I try to talk to her the conversation ends quickly. I want to talk to her more but I can't muster up any more courage. 😔😔 we only have two classes together so I don't get many chances to talk to her.

"Hey Kit!" I waved hoping she would see me and waved back.
"Hey!" She smiled back. Her white fur and red bow matched perfectly with her blue overalls. Her favourite colour was red, so I tried wearing red. I don't she noticed yet.

Today in math i fell asleep so I couldn't choose my partner. I need up being with the random banana boy. He stank, and he breathed heavily, I caught in *intensely* staring at Kit. I knew he liked her now. *hes the one sending her word notes*

"I like him, I really do!" Kit told her bestie evie.
"No.." evie said in shock.
"I mean, wow Kit, that's something I never expected" Evie's face began tearing up, her face felt tense and her eyes wanted to cry. She didn't though, she knew Kit like him but she also knew she would loose a friend if she told her the truth.

Barney walked by and waved at Kit hoping to catch her attention. Kit smiled and waved back, Evie watched longingly. She also liked Barney. He was everything she wanted, jacked, nice, popular, and happy. She became extremely jealous of Kit, she wanted Barney for herself.

The random banana boy watched in rage. His mouth was foaming and his mind spinning. He HATED the idea of Kit liking Barney and not him. After all if was HIM who wrote letters to her,  it was HIM who loved her most, it was HIM who adored Hello Kitty. The random banana boy screamed at the top of his lungs

" I WILL AVENGE YOU MY LOVE 😡😡😡" everyone stared. The hall was quiet. A few minutes of silence went by when the bell rang and broke the silence. Kit had science with Barney. Barney needs a lot of help with math and science he had a F in both subjects while Kit had A's in all her classes.