Chapter Ten Extra

This is a mature continuation of the Chapter Ten ending. If you are under the age of 18- go ahead and skip this. The story will continue in Chapter 11.

Celestia looks up at me seeming confused as Captain Kimbra quietly leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

I picked her up and sat down, arranging her onto my lap as I carefully avoided her abdominal wound.

"Alaric." She gasps, holding onto me at the sudden movement.

"It's okay." I caressed her cheek and pulled up her chin. "Let me hand this."

Celestia opens her mouth to protest when I kissed her. I wanted to wash away all traces of that demon that touched her. She doesn't respond at first as I touched her tongue with mine but starts following me. We kissed for a few minutes until she was weakly hitting me and gasps as I released her.

"You have to breathe through your nose Tia." I chuckled into her ear, causing her to shiver.

"It's your fault." She pouts a little, making something stir inside me.

"Tell me where he touched you." I lay her back down on the bed and knelt over her. "I will erase all his traces."  

Celestia pauses, staring up at me with wide eyes while some her emotions flicked through them. 

"M-my chest." She blushes and looks away. I carefully places my hands on her, tracing all the hollows and curves before licking between her mounds. Celestia trembles as I held them in my hands and squeezed before placing the tip of one in my mouth.

"A-alaric!!" she grabs my hair, seeming to be unable to decide if she wanted to pull me away or hold me closer.

"Trust me Tia." I looked up at her waiting for her to nod. "Where else?" I continued once I saw it.

"My legs." 

I pulled way the rest of the sheet and paused at the sight of the red marks up and down her thighs.

"Alaric?"

I started kissing and licking her, covering each of the marks with mine and adding a few more to satisfy me. I kissed every hollow of her legs, nipping at her ankles and knees as she starts whimpering.

"Alaric! Please!"  Celestia gasps, the sigil affecting her heavily.

"Don't worry." I move up and kiss her again. "Just focus on me."

She nods again as I wet two fingers before placing them in-between her legs. She gasps and wiggles a little as they start to enter, her folds warm and tight. Celestia starts to ride my fingers as tears leaked from her eyes. 

I kissed them away and continued until I felt that she was ready then pulled off my pants before kneeling between her legs.

I was already hard and I rubbed it against her opening, waiting for Celestia to look at me. Once she did, I slowly entered: maintaining eye contact to watch every reaction. 

"A-alric!!" she pants while her sheath pulls me in and squeezes me hard.  

"Tia." I grunted as I started to move gently, pumping in and out. I had to remember that she was injured, but it was hard because I wanted to make her mine: I wanted to bury myself in her so deeply that she would continue to feel me long afterwards.  "Hold onto me."

Celestia wraps her arms around my neck and holds on, her hips moving with my every stroke.

 "Alaric." she whispers into my ear causing me to shiver and harden even more. I could feel her tighten which breaks what was left of my sanity- causing me to move faster and harder.

"Tia. Tia!" I start to groan as I felt myself start to climax and I knew she was close as well from her movements.  I kissed her as I released, feeling her tighten like a vice in response.  I pull out, kissing her eyes, her nose, the corners of her mouth until noticing that the sigil had faded a little.

"Tia." I pant a little. "Some of the sigil is gone." She looks down to see that I was right.

"So... Little?" Celestia sighs, a little bit of her rationality returning.  

"I told you that I was going to take responsibility, didn't I?" I reassured her before kissing her again.

It was going to be a long night.