Prologue: The Fall

the climate worsens day to day. Weather patterns have become erratic and dangerous. The public is growing more and more fretful. Even with the silver kingdom's top scientists and the gold kingdom's top mages working tirelessly to find a cause or solution no answers have been found. The king's gala is being held early in Eldergold in hopes of settling the nerves of the citizens. Even the grass nomad's, ever calm have grown uneasy.

New creatures have been discovered in Silveryew they arrive when it rains, or rather the rain arrives when they do. They are humanoid seemingly made of clouds and lighting seems to flash through their bodies. For some reason, they are familiar.

They have been discovered in different kingdoms. It seems their coloring changes to match whatever part of the world they currently reside in. They have been deemed hostile. Do not approach. The public is fearful. They have become untrusting of their leaders and rulers. There has been no luck with finding the cause nor solution. The weather has worsened along with a large surge of these creatures. The public has deemed them "the fallen". Is it possible that they are connected?

Its all gone. Everything is gone. The sky seemed to fall upon us. the ground cracked under strikes of lightning. The fallen overtook the land. Sky whales fell from above the grass nomads falling along with them and their homes. People have become unstable and ravaged.

It's a plague no one is safe. I have grown sick of this cracked wasteland I used to love. people are "falling", turning into those cursed beings. Oddly enough... I only feel sorrow when looking into their 'eyes'. They have named this global tragedy, "the fall".