Haunted Love -03

Enough now.....
I want to know now what the hell is happening around....
I started to follow the blood stains and ended up in the backyard in front of a small room.

I started to knock the door continuously.
Y/n - who r u??? Why don't u let me live peacefully??? Just come out and face me.

but had no reply. I went back but I want to know about it if not now then TONIGHT.

........... ???P.O.V...........

I was devouring on my prey when I heard someone knocking on the door.
There she is the new girl in my house.
I didn't killed her ,  because I found her pretty .
???-Darling u want to see me ... Huhh??
It's not good for u. I liked u so, ur first mistake forgiven. But next *evil  smirk*

...... In the evening......

I was back home from work. But the morning's incident is still in my mind.
I decided not to sleep tonight and keep a watch on what's happening.

*??? pov*

I was leaving the house in search of my prey, when I suddenly saw her sitting in front door with lots of candles and lanterns.

??? - I can't leave like that now. I need to go back. But enough is enough pretty. U invited problems to yourself .

*pov end*

I'm sitting here... Since midnight and nothing has happened.I started to feel sleepy and idk when I ended up sleeping.

I was awaken by some force pulling me back wards into the house by my shoulders. I screamed but of no use.

That force pulled me back very hard and my head bumped into the wall and I fell unconscious.

After some time I woke up I was confused and afraid as well. I was looking around to see if there is anyone .

Suddenly I felt something dropping on my shoulder. I checked and it was a blood drop. And many drops like that started falling on the floor.

I slowly moved my head up and saw,
A hundreds and millions of corpse hanging from the ceiling.
I screamed as loud as I could, I started to run through the lounge and ended up stumbling upon something, I was on the floor when I saw two feet in front of me I slowly looked up and,
I was looking at my reflection.

( the view I was watching or my hallucination)

Someone pulled my hair and took me up to the ceiling and my head hitted the roof hard and I died and ended up hanging with those corpse.

I got really afraid. And ran towards the main door and it opened thankfully. As I was leaving someone held me from my shoulders and whispered in my ear"DON'T INTERFERE"and threw me out .

I ran towards the forest, and started crying sitting under a tree.

I cried till afternoon and decided to leave.
As I started to walking I remembered that where will I go???
I've no one and nowhere to go.

I'll go back, no matter what it is. If my destiny is to die in that house I accept it.

With that I went back to that house.