Part 1

RAILWAY STATION :- 1:30 Am

It's late at night, the station is covered by smog. A train passes by, a gentle breeze blows across Alex's Face, while Alex a 20 y\o boy, walks playfully on a platform with his half-open backpack. He is dressed in formal clothes, with half of his wrinkled shirt tucked in. Alex lightly kicks the boxes lying on the platform. he then notices a bench nearby. Tired, Alex sits on the bench, closes his eyes, and breathes out heavily.

After a while, He takes out a water bottle from his back-pack But Before he can open it, Alex hears soft whispers, which gradually start to increase.

He shifts in his seat and worriedly looks around to find Its source when Suddenly Alex feels something brushing past his feet so he jumps up in reflex, the whisper stop immediately. He sees a mouse with something in its mouth, leaving a trail of blood behind, it stops a few feet away from Alex. A sense of curiosity fills the room as Alex locks his eyes on the mouse, which now feasts on what seems to be flesh.the mouse has Alex's full attention while a suspense BGM plays, fixing his focus on it, Suddenly a hand comes to rest on his shoulder. Alex startles and abruptly turns back. Jordan, covered in sweat, is standing behind Alex He is wearing funky clothes, a Hawaiian shirt, and ripped jeans.

JORDAN
(Confused, constant eye contact)
It was the last train! Where do you want to go ?

ALEX
(Scared, sweating)
I...I...! I am hearing some strange noise!

Alex grabs on Jordan's shirt and stands's up near him.

Alex
(Scared, sweating)
Can you please stay here with me I am not feeling good
Jordan Attempts to scare Alex, and goes closer to his face.

Jordan
(constant eye contact)
Are you scared?

Jordan then bursts into laughter.
JORDAN
(scoffs, laughing)
There's nothing like ghosts they are just in your head so chill !!