Chapter Fourteen

Blair POV.
•••

It's been a couple days and things are starting to progress. I haven't told Natalie that whatever was happening between us was fake. The only person who knows is Emma.

Grayson was bored and decided to spend the period bothering me. He was tugging at my low messing bun and being you guess it...annoying.

"Quit it, Gray." I snap.

"I can't braid your hair when it's up." He sighed tugging the bun again.

"Well boo freaking who." Now I'm starting to remember why I was so mean to him before.

"Can I take it out?"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pleassssee."

"Mr. Heart, Miss. Knight, do you guys have something to share?" Asked Mr. Harvey, our teacher. I quickly shake my head and mumble an apology.

I continue to copy down notes, when I see my phone light up on my desk. Grayson.

Hey- G

We are in class-B

Yea...I'm kinda right behind you-G
But I have an important question- G

What?-B

What are you wearing ;)- G

You're right behind me-B

Can't see what you're wearing- G
So... what are you wearing?- G

My school uniform- B

What are you wearing under?- G

You aren't seriously trying to sext me right now- B

I'm bored-G

Not my problem- B

Want to have a quicky in the bathroom?-G

You're the one holding out on me-B

Want to suck my dick in the bathroom?-G

An idea pops in my head and I try to contain my laughter. I go to my pictures and scroll up to find a mirror selfie. It is way to showy for me to post, but I also haven't sent it to anyone. I just have it for fun.

The picture is of me in a very revealing swimsuit. My boobs look great and so does my body. Without thinking twice I hit send.

*picture* Here look at this and leave me alone-B

Grayson is drinking water when his phone lights up. He starts choking and coughing. I bite back my smile.

"What?" Asks Carter

"Are you okay Mr Heart?" Our teacher asks.

"No" he clears his throat. "But please carry on."

You're a bad girl Knight-G

I bite my lip at his response. Does that count as sexting? I've never done that with any of my boyfriends, or even sent them a picture like that. Even if it's just in a swimsuit.

Whatever that was... it has me feeling some kind of way. Which is bad, because I told myself that I am not hooking up with Grayson anymore. Fuck that. Not happening.

I got to respond back when Mr. Harvey clears his throat. "Want to get off your phone, Miss Knight?" I quickly shove my phone in my back comment.