10 | one step away

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ Let's dance at the edge of the world. Matching our footsteps, let's walk and feel the moment❞ — No Air, The Boyz

✈️

C H A P T E R  T E N

Sunwoo and Younghee reach Seoul, South Korea, exiting the arrivals gate, find her luggage, and step outside the building, asking for a taxi, which takes them to the former pilot's best friend's house.

Out of utter happiness, the young female starts singing to the recent K-Pop songs playing on the radio. Sunwoo's flabbergasted, honestly he didn't think she could sing that well, her rapping does need a little work, though.

He decides to join, equally surprising her with his singing and rapping.

Sunwoo doesn't know what he ever did to deserve this happiness and carefree moment, all he knows is that he ended up here and finds joy in the girl, bright eyes, sanguine smile, and tireless energy.

When the both of them reach the said friend's house, a chirpy voice greets them.

The door opens to a young boy in a striped T-Shirt, black pants hugging his lengthy legs, hair the color of syrup covering his forehead, brown eyes round as a wide jocund smile takes over his small face.

"Sunwoo? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"How would I surprise you then?" Sunwoo laughs, following Changmin's gaze landing on Younghee standing next to him.

"Wait a second, who's that?"

Younghee breathes out a laugh, meeting the taller boy's gaze shimmering with genuine concern and curiosity for his friend. Sunwoo stopped falling in love after Areum broke up with him and didn't even tell him she's getting married.

And now he's with a random pretty girl?

Interesting.