Chapter 34

Shourya's POV

I shouldn't have said Anaya's name. Now he is hurt.

Shourya can't you just control your anger? Now see, you made your best friend angry. Ughhhh

This all happened because of that witch. Since she came into my life, she has always created problems. Since she came into my life, fights have occurred between me and Rahul. Maybe she is trying to break our friendship. That witch can do anything.

Now I should apologise to Rahul.

I got up from my chair. "Babe, where are you going?" Samaira asked.

Oh, I forgot. Samaira is also there with me.

"Sam, you sit here. I am coming in five minutes."

She nodded her head.

I knocked on his cabin door.... no response.

I opened the door, but the cabin was empty.

Where is he?

"Mr. Kapoor?" I looked back. Saira was standing with some files in her hand.

"Oh, Saira, actually I came here to meet Rahul. Do you know where he went?" I asked her. I hope she knows.

"Actually, Mr. Malhotra was very disturbed, and he strictly warned me not to disturb him. So I didn't come to his cabin after that."

I nodded my head and left his cabin.

Where is he?

Shourya, you really hurt him.

When I was going back to my cabin, my gaze fell on the canteen. I walked towards the canteen and saw that, that witch and Rahul were having fun.

When her gaze fell on me, she stopped talking. Rahul's back was facing me.

I went towards their table. I have to say sorry to Rahul.

Seeing me Khushi stopped talking. Rahul followed her gaze and looked at me.

He got up.

"Khushi, I have some work. Please excuse me," he said, looking at Khushi.

He was trying to avoid me.

"Rahul, I need to talk to you." I stopped him.

"Shourya, I have some work now. Please excuse me," he said and was going when that witch held his hand and squeezed her eyes to stop him.

Ohhh....wow, now my best friend needs her permission to talk with me.
What does she think of herself?

I gritted my teeth in anger. I will see her afterwards.

He stopped and looked at her and then at me, which gave me a signal to continue.

"Rahul, I am sorry. I know that you are angry at me. I am really sorry." I apologised.

"It's ok, Shourya," he said. He was about to go when I asked him hopefully. "Am I forgiven?"

He looked at me for a second and said, "Only in one condition."

I furrowed my brows at him and asked, "And what is that condition?"

"You should also apologise to Khushi."

"What? No way!" I said and then looked toward her side, but she was not there.

Now where she went?

'Maybe she became jealous of our friendship, that's why she left without telling.' I smirk mentally.