Bloody Moon

"BLOODY MOON"

I saw a post on Facebook,  I've seen that post many times. Everyone is talking about it , and I wonder why? It somehow caught my attention but I have no intention to read it. I just don't want to read it.

"What are you doing, Cy?" I looked around to look who was that .

"You're here? Awww I miss you. I thought you wont be able to come here tonight? " I said as I pulled him closer to me for a hug.

"Im not supposed to be here but I tried everything just to be with you. I just want to warn you. I want you to be safe."

"Warn me? Huh? I don't get it?" I can see through his eyes that he's worried for me, and he look so terrified.  What the hell happened that make him feel terrified? Its unusual to see him like that.

"I'll explain it to you tomorrow,  ok? Rest is assured, I won't let anyone harm you." He said while hugging me from the back as I was making a cup of tea. I just nodded at him.

"Have you heard about the blood moon?" He asked seriously. I looked around and faced him.

"You also know that?" I said while poking his cheeks. After a minute of silence,  I realized what i just asked. Ohh silly me, HAHA. Everyone is talking about it, so of course he also know it.

He didn't answer my question but instead, he continued to tell me what he know about the blood moon.

"Have you heard that some expert said that a lot of relationships will come to a dramatic end tonight?" My hands automatically shivered. Damn.

"Really? And you believe on them? Oh C'mon Hon, were not kids anymore " I said while laughing.  He just smirked at me. After a while, he left because something bad happened on his company. He also warned me not to open the doors and even the windows no matter what happen. He's such a sweet guy.

I looked at my watch ,its already 8:30 pm. Its almost time for the blood moon to show up. I remember what he said a while ago. Experts said that a lot of relationships will come to a dramatic end? How come? Do they have a powers to predict what will going to happen? I just laugh bitterly but that issue keeps on bothering me.

While I'm in the middle of thinking,something strange happened. I heard some knocks from the front door.  That's strange because everyone should be in their house at this time.

Our village was cursed. No, not literally the village.  Our family generation was cursed. My grandparents are the one who leads our family. They said everyone that has our blood should stay in one place so that our cursed won't spread. They even said that we can only marry a man that belongs to our family. That's dumbness at hinding hindi ko iyon susundin. That's considered as family streak? Steak? Stove? Aackkkkk! St-.....i don't remember what they called it.

I'm not one of what they called human beings.  I'm a part of a vampire clan, the one with red eyes at night, pale skin, sharp teeth. I'm just sixteen years old so I still don't know how to eat or kill humans, not like I am planing to.Our clan has its own golden rule that should be followed by everyone. We can't kill untill we're on our right age. We need to have controls first. Hilarious, isn't it?

Everyone should be on their house by the time the blood moon show up or else, we'll face the worst consequence. The demons starts to climb here out of inferno. Once we get out of the house,  they can easily find us. I remember how my mother died because of them.

The knocks on the door keeps on bothering me. Its becomes louder and louder everytime. I started to act strangely ,as if I was hypnotized.  What if he's Nick? My boyfriend?

No! That's impossible.  He said I shouldn't open the door no matter what happened. But.....what if he's really outside? No! It can't be! What if he got caught by the demons?

I can't take it anymore.  I run as fast as I can and went down. I opened the door and saw that he's really Nick. I hugged him tightly. I thought I wouldn't be able to see him alive. After a moment of time, the guy I was hugging vanished and everything went black.

I opened my eyes slowly because my sweat went down on my eyes. Its-hot here.

"W-where am I?" I said in a low tone but no one answer. I look around and saw Nick. I was right, he's also caught by the demons.

"N-nick" I called him. He looked at me first before walking towards me. While looking at him, I noticed something.  He looks like a demon and....why is he sitting on a throne as if he was the king?

He stopped walking when someone speaks.

"Ohh you caught a beautiful vampire  HAHAHA, and she looks so fresh" one of the demons said while licking his lower lip seductively.

"Stop that dad, she's my friend " Nick said.

A friend?  But I'm his girlfriend. I was about to say something but that guy which Nick called "dad" speak again.

"Don't you want to be a human? Why don't you sacrifice her? Let your brother handle that little vampire and you'll live a happy life with her cousin"

C-cousin? You mean Nick and my cousin are having an affair? Even a demon can be more sinful? I can't help but to laugh bitterly at them while my eyes are watery. Like the moon, bleeding.

Nick just nod on his father and turned around.

"H-how could you do this to me?"

"I already warned you not to open the door but you didn't listen" He said without even looking at me.

His brother opened my body using his long sharp nail and I can feel the pain. I'm a vampire so I won't easily die but I can still feel the pain and its killing me inside. He slowly remove my organs , I can see that he's happy watching me crying in pain so I force myself to stay calm and ease the pain. I'm slowly losing my strength,  should I give up now? I have no reason to fight for this life.

I was tortured by a demon , but do you know what's worst? I can see the man I love ,watching me being tortured by his own brother at the edge.

I used my full powers..... not to save me, but to turn myself into ashes.

Maybe, happy ending didn't  really exist for a flesh eaters like me. This is how exactly my mom died before.

I just smiled while tears keep on flowing on my cheeks before everything went blank.

"BLOODY MOON" I whispered as I felt the red hot liquid flowing from my eyes.