Chapter 67

Aby POV

"Well, what is it?" I asked. I wasn't sure I wanted to hear what he had to say. "I..I helped, um," He started. I hope he wasn't trying to say what I thought he is saying. "Spit it out Jack!" I yelled bawling my fists. "I helped Jacob and Bea get together." He replied. I felt a silent tear leave my eye. "You bitch!" I yelled running at him but Nash grabbed me. "He just needed a way to get over Kelly." He said opening my door. "Call Cameron and tell him." I said calmly. "No! I'm not doing it." He said. "Then he'll find out someway. How could you help with that? Everything was going good!" I choked out. "Get out." I whispered.

Taylor POV

I knocked on Camerons door and waited for him to answer. I lost my baby and I can't deal with it. He opened it and had a blank face. "What are you doing here? Ready to break my heart too?" He asked leaving the door for me to come in. "I lost her." I whispered.  He turned around and glared at me. "And who's fault is that? You! You guys broke her! She's done!" He yelled. "I didn't want Jennifer!" I yelled. "You didn't pull away. Look, she's moving to New York. Well back." He replied. "What?" I ran out his house and all the way to hers. I knocked on the door rapidly. She answered with a suitcase in her hand. "Oh, hello." She said when she saw me. "You can't leave." I demanded. "That's not your decision is it?" She replied. "Think of the people who will miss you." I said. She laughed. "Think of what more will happen if I stay!" She exclaimed. I talked to my aunt 3 minutes ago. I leave in 3 days." She said calmly. I wanted to kiss her but it would be wrong. I wanted to comfort her but how? I grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. I intertwined our hands and kissed her cheek. "Everything is going to be okay." I whispered. "As much as you say that, it never is. 3 days." She said then closed the door. 

Aby POV

I leave in 3 days. Back to home, it may not be the biggest house or the nicest area but I'm going home. She's flying to get me Wednesday! As I started upstairs I saw Jacob. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. I grabbed his arm. "Tears don't work on me." I stated. "Just let me explain." He choked. We sat on the stairs as he explained he liked Bea but she was giving him mixed signals. He explained that he didn't kiss her, she leaned in as he was talking. He couldn't control his feelings so he kissed her back. I shouldn't be ashamed of having him for a brother if he cares this much. I hugged him tightly. "I forgive you." I whispered. I felt hot tears on my shirt. He was crying. "I gotta pack." I said pulling away and going to my room.

AN: OKAY. I KNOW I SAID THIS ONE WOULD BE BETTER BUUUT WELL UM IM WORKING ON MY OTHER BOOK FOR U GUYS AND THIS ONE HAS LIKE 2-3 CHAPTERS LEFT SO YEAH TYSM! I LOVE YOU AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ TOO!  LIKE I SAID THIS SUCKED SO IDC IF U DO WHATEBER FOLLOW ME IGUESS? @ummmjohnson ♡♡

-Briana