nine

- jae-in -

10:30am

Knowing it was just Saturday I decided to sleep in, too tired to move around. I didn't want to get up, and just wanted to lounge all day at home alone.

My phone started beeping, signalling I had gotten a few texts. I rolled over to my bedside table before grabbing my phone.

doyoung:

you free tonight? i
wanna take you out
for dinner :)

im leaving tomorrow for
the states, i won't be back
for two weeks so i wanted
to see you before i leave

if you can, just text
me the time~

im sorry :((
i don't think i can, i
have alot of work to
do today

i hope you have
a safe flight though !!

no no, don't apologize

the next two weeks
will go by quickly,
and we can see each
other soon :)

exactly :)
but i hope you
have a good day !!

you too,
look after yourself

I put my phone away, deciding to get up and have a warm shower. I didn't know why I denied Doyoung's offer so quickly, but I just wasn't in the mood to go out with him.

He was a good guy, no doubt about that, and as much of a sweet guy he was...he was a constant reminder to what I had agreed to...this stupid marriage.

After a long shower, I got ready for the day, deciding to wear a simple white sweater tucked into a brown pleated skirt. Topping it of with white sneakers I grabbed my bag before heading out the door.

Once I was outside the house I saw Jinyoung waiting for me in front of the car.

"Good Morning," he greeted me with a smile, as I returned it.

"Good Morning...I just wanna go to Seunghee's cafe."

"Sure thing," he said, getting into the driver's seat.

We talked the entire drive there as he told me all about this girl he had been talking to, and how she makes him feel so loved.

I was so happy for him, but it made me realize that I wanted to feel and understand exactly what Jinyoung felt.

"Thank you so much Jinyoung, and good luck with her, fighting!" I said after I got out of the car.

"Of course, and thank you Jae-in...I hope you find someone you love too, and you will, so don't loose hope," Jinyoung said giving me a thumbs up, making me smile.

"Hopefully."

I waved goodbye as he drove away, before turning around and walking into the cafe.

"Jae-in my bestie!" Soonyoung came up to me straight away, hugging me tightly as I chuckled.

"How have you been?" Soonyoung asked, as I pulled away.

"I've been good, trying to keep busy, what about you?"

"Could say the same about myself...Seunghee keeps bullying me at work though," he sulked pointing to Seunghee.

"Don't worry, I got this," I assured him, walking towards her.