Part 18: Round Two

I woke up with Michael's arms still around me. Peeling them off carefully, I made my way out of bed.

Of course this woke him up. He walked over and kissed my forehead. "Wanna order breakfast while I shower?"

I nodded and dialed room service. I got a little distracted realizing today was our alone day. I finished the order hastily and hung up.

Mike took a very quick shower. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Room service entered. The cart was pushed in, and the door closed behind it. I ate anything I found in the first tray, then went to brush my teeth.

Michael pulled me out of the bathroom when I finished. He didn't forget our plans for the day, either.

He shoved me to the bed, dropping his towel and pulling my pants down. I took my own shirt off.

"I waited all day yesterday," he whispered with a newfound urgency in his voice. "I gotta have you."

"Trust me, I'm not stopping you," I replied. He kissed me to silence any more comments.

His lips brushed down my face to my neck. I gasped in pleasure. Why did I make him wait so long?

Mike held my hands above my head. He nibbled my earlobe, causing me to breath heavily.

"How long can you last?" he teased. I tensed against his mouth on my abdomen.

"...Not long if you keep this up," I admitted.

I grabbed his head and pulled him back up to look in my eyes. "Make love to me. Now."

Michael needed no more convincing. He kissed me on the lips, entering me gently. I bit my lip.

He started out slow. I instantly wanted more. Gripping his back with my hands, I hissed, "Harder," in his ear.

Mike looked at me a little skeptically but followed my orders.

I moaned with every thrust. "We still doing the contest?" I asked through clenched teeth.

He nodded and sucked on my neck softly. I whimpered at his touch. He was so smooth, it was almost unreal.

Michael laughed in a deep voice, watching my face twist in pleasure and determination. "I'm gonna win," he murmured.

"Nnnope..." I slurred. I flashed a little smile at him.

Mike groaned loudly. I dragged my nails down his back and smirked. "You can give up any time," I whispered.

"Girl, I'm not giving up." But I saw the sweat forming on his forehead.

"...Really?" I moaned into his chest. I reached up and pulled on his hair, then started my work on a hickey.

Michael started to say something, but cut himself off with a final groan. He climaxed, panting.

I grinned triumphantly. He took my

wrists and shoved them above me, then lowered himself down in between my legs.

"We're not done until you're finished too," he growled.

I inhaled sharply as he found the source of my wetness.

His sudden furious passion turned me

on. I almost couldn't take it.

Mike swirled his tongue around expertly. I shuddered in pure ecstasy as I reached my own peak.

My lust was not yet satisfied. I kissed Michael deeply. "I love you," I said between kisses.

His head was clearer now. "Let's recoup and I'll make you feel good like that again later," he breathed. He winked.

I nodded. "I need a nap." He had already exhausted me in that short time.

With a small kiss on the cheek, he left to go read by the window. I curled up under the blankets and calmed myself down enough to fall asleep.

(This is only a piece of what goes on in this section of the story ;) Sorry that this was kinda short too. I got writers block.)