☽~•𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔•~☽🤷‍♀️

BlackLivesMatter2021 had been a really big help and has supported me a lot and I'm not saying other people haven't but he/she/they have gone out of there way to message me and support me a lot so thank you.

^If some doesn't make sense I'm very sorry but it's very late and I am very tired so.

(Daichi POV)
I went up to sugas room and got changed, me and Suga were going to the park for a little walk this morning.

It was a very sunny morning today which was a surprise since it hasn't been sunny for quite a while over here. Anyway I was getting dressed and Suga was in the bathroom doing his hair.
(5mins later)
Me and Suga were ready to leave and were heading downstairs, we got to the front door. We walked out the house and headed towards the park.

(Suga POV)
Me and Daichi were now at the park and were walking, I stopped when I saw some familiar faces it was Lev, Yaku, Kenma, Kuroo, Hinata and Kageyama I didn't really like this considering I didn't really get on with Yaku and Hinata, hinata being the one I didn't like most (I knowwww it's not how I see it calm your knickers) I just chose to ignore them but I knew kenma would come over, Kenma is one of my best friends. I also knew Daichi wouldn't want to ignore kageyama or lev they were the best of friends to, so there wasn't really much point trying to avoid them to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hellloooooo my friends how are you? Hope your Fantastic but if somethings going on and u don't really know what to do or need someone to talk to just message me and we can talk bout it (304 word count)