Part 5

After they started to depart from the station.

A group of slow walking zombie's could be seen up ahead, they started to slowly head to their way, although they survivor's left them behind.

Adley: These thing's just don't give up eh...

Said Adley on a low tone.

Adley: Wait a sec... Hey Professor!

Prof. Daniel: Yes Adley what is it?

Adley: You still know the code's to that 'secret' bunker right?

Prof. Daniel: Yeah...

Adley: Why don't you just tell us the codes? you know, in case you die.

Janet, Janice and Oscar now started to agree with Adley on his point.

Prof. Daniel: You know... you are right on that one. But now that i remember, there's another problem.

Adley: And what is it?

Prof. Daniel: Well... let me explain first, the code is not the only thing to be worried about, but also that there's and secret door that lead's to the bunker, witch an janitor storage room.

Adley: Well we can just go there...

Prof. Daniel: BUT! *interrupted Prof. Daniel* Behind and shelf, there's an fake brick, you move it an you will see an hand scanner, the scanner open's a door witch bring's some ladder's a bit down to a elevator, witch leads us to the bunker.

Once we got down at the elevator, there will be a vault door witch has code panel to put on the code.

Adley: Uh huh... wait i see the problem now.

Prof. Daniel: Yes, you will need my hand for the hand scanner...

Adley: I see... well now that is a more better reason why we need you... well... sorry for sounding like a bad guy or something, im going back to the cab...

Prof. Daniel: It's fine.

--Meanwhile at Reading Station--

Tank Commander: Dammit! we're late! they already left!

Zombie US Ranger Soldier: Hey calm down there buddy! surely those nerd's at HQ already know they where leaving.

Zombie British Soldier: C'mon lad's, lets get in the lorry, we might find them down the line...

--Back with the group--

Down the line, Adley just saw another GWR passenger train burning, although this time, there was nobody nearby

Adley: Oh great another burning train...

The HST passes by quickly.

Adley: Oi Oscar! you got that Pepsi can?

Oscar: Yeah. Want it?