𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔴!

Tanya bobbed her head to the light melody that Mick was creating on his electric guitar. A melody that Tommy was adding some phantom beats to as he practiced some riff on the table in front of him with his drumsticks. Meanwhile, the dark-haired dude had a cigarette in his mouth, of course, while his fingers danced on the strings of the guitar. Tanya smiled at the soothing sound of the music coming from the instrument. Never in her life had she heard such soft notes on an electric guitar even if she was a guitar extraordinaire. In the pit of her heart, she was a little envious of Mick's natural talent on the guitar. It was almost second nature to him.

The blonde girl was kinda okay with the fact that Milani had dragged her to the studio today even if Tanya had no reason to be there considering there were only instrumentals being recorded today. Needless to say, Vince got a free pass and the guy probably used it to his advantage to drink his day away. Tanya didn't really mind being at the studio though. She adored being around all the music equipment and seeing how the songs came together. Although, it wasn't as magical as one might expect. There was a shit load of arguments—most of them started by none other than Tanya herself—and hours where creativity didn't strike any of them. But still, Tanya promised to be on her best behavior for the sake of everyone.

"Ever tried to do the thing Jimmy Page did when Zeppelin was still together? The violin bow thing?"

Tanya curiously questioned as she motioned with her hands. She must've looked ridiculous pretending to play guitar with a violin bow, but Jimmy Page had once done it and if the girl were to look half as cool as him, she'd be completely fine with that. The dumb smile she received from Tommy totally wasn't helping her case about trying to tell herself that she didn't look insane. However, the usually chatty drummer stayed silent as he observed Tanya and Mick's conversation.

"You don't seem like a Zeppelin fan. You're more of a Blondie or Ramones type to me."

Mick told the pretty blonde as he stopped strumming the guitar and looked at Tanya from behind his extremely darkened sunglasses that were obstructing the view of his eyes. Always so mysterious. The blonde reached up so she could remove Mick's sunglasses from his face in an effort to make proper eye contact with him, but it was all for nothing because the guitarist gently moved Tanya's hand away from his face. The blonde chewed on her lip and had this look on her face that reminded Mick of a guilty child.

Mick surprisingly wasn't the first to make assumptions about Tanya's music taste. Just because she was a chick who wore black to almost every occasion and sent a glare to almost everyone, most people immediately thought that she listened to the same type of music that she made and that she wouldn't be caught dead listening to any other genre. But that simply was not true in the slightest. Tanya enjoyed everything from Twisted Sister all the way to Elton John. Tanya liked songs that made her feel fucking powerful and not like a total loser. Led Zeppelin IV had been her savior for the longest time along with many other albums from various bands.